80.Exercise 1.That's the result of exercise. 2.I'm starting working out from now on. 3.Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me deeply. 4.She has such a sharp figure. 5.She's a teacher of aerobics. 6.I can see you've got some color back in your c

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Unit 126:Make age no barrier 第126单元:年龄不是障碍 Sharon Lear learned to downhill ski,a sport which had previously terrified her,in Colorado at the age of 38. 科罗拉多州的雪伦李尔在她三十八岁时学会了先前令她恐惧

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

1. What product or service is the telemarketer promoting? A. a stay at a new condominium B. a membership to a sports club C. a hotel in Hawaii 2. Which special feature is NOT part of this offer? A. access to free meals and beverages B. use of fitness

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

模仿文本:Does exercise hold the key to living a longer, healthier life? This is Discovery from the BBC. I'm Peter Bowes and I'm trying to find out whether it's possible to slow down the aging process. Muscle Beach in California is where Arnold

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

A: Excuse me. Does this hotel have a fitness facility? B: Yes, we try to accommodate all needs of our patrons, including fitness. A: Where is your fitness facility located? B: The gym is just below the lobby. Take the elevator or the stairs. You can'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

What Health Topics Are Most Important to You? 什么健康话题对你最重要 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. To end the year on a happy note, we thought you might like to re-visit Learning English Health Report stories that w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

场景特点:和学生体育运动相关的场景。重点掌握美国大学生所进行的常见体育运动。 常见套路: 托福听力中曾经出现过的体育运动项目 每个运动项目的标志词 每个运动项目所常提及的话题

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

完美人生是什么样子呢?伯恩崔西(Brian Tracy)告诉我们,以下四大梦想成就完美人生: Healthy and Fit 健康有活力 The first goal common to all of us is health and energy. We all want to be healthy and fit, to have h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

JUDY WOODRUFF: More than 100,000 people turned out for the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, the annual showcase for the latest in technology, devices and high-end toys. One of the big themes was the rising interest in health tech. Ou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

完美人生是什么样子呢?伯恩崔西(Brian Tracy)告诉我们,以下四大梦想成就完美人生: Healthy and Fit 健康有活力 The first goal common to all of us is health and energy. We all want to be healthy and fit, to have h

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

休闲英语:办张健身卡 现在越来越多的人选择去健身俱乐部运动。那么在健身中心当然是办健身卡比较划算喽!健身卡怎么办?看看下面这段口语对话,一起来办张健身卡吧! Clerk: Good after

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Every five years, China conducts sample physical fitness checks on teenagers, across schools in different provinces. The checks take the form of physical tests. A new round of such checks are being conducted this year. But this time round, the checks

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

The American College of Sports Medicine forecast that wearable technology would be the number one fitness trend for the New Year after the institution interviewed 2,800 professionals worldwide. Wearable technology includes fitness trackers, smart wat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Every month new fitness products are hitting the market. The latest craze? Fitness shoes that claim to build muscles(肌肉). But do they work? Sports medicine expert Doctor Amadeus Mason says probably not. The main thing that makes one shoe better-off

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

You can put the Apple Watch on your wrist April 10. 4月10日你就能将这款Apple Watch戴在手腕上了。 That's according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who stepped on stage Monday at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco to unv

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。 22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the pa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

雅思听力分三个场景,而今天我们着重来看一下雅思听力section 2场景,仍以社会生活场景为主,如旅游(traveling),校园生活(campus life),银行(banking)场景,其中尤以旅游场景最为常见,下文是详细

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

讲解 Todays key word is Fitness Fitness 健身,健康 It means the quality or state of being fit, good physical condition; being in shape in condition. Here is an example: Your fitness goal should determine(决定) the way you exercise. 你的最终

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Subject:Say what? 迷你对话A: They say that we will have an important conference at 9 p.m. tonight. 她们说今晚九点钟还要召开一个重要的会议。 B: Say what? My god! It is 7 p.m. now. And I have an important dating. 什么?我的天

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Nicle and Sam still unengaged.Yeah,that's...Clearly.he's not that great.She's trying to get rid of himself. Nicle和Sam还是没有订婚 是的 那是 很明显 他没有那么棒 她只是想要拜托他老公而已 Kellan,let's talk about this for

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀