你学了这么多年英语,有没有觉得自己的英语水平还是不够满意?来看看意大利小哥学习英语的秘籍吧! 英语 I studied English for 8 years at school a long time ago. After graduating from university, I tried not t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

121. Just listen to me. There is no mistake! W: I think you look better in the purple suit. M: But I prefer the blue one. W: Put on the purple one. Just listen to me. There's no mistake! M: I think the stock will rise. W: Are you sure? M: Just listen

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Today we will take a look at the dark side of the business world. What would you do if someone ask for a kickback? Is there a better way to deal with it than being ripped o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Listen this way听力教程第二册-12

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Forget fitness trackers and fitness apps. 忘记计步器和各种健身应用软件吧。 Researchers say the augmented reality game Pokemon Go could have added 2.83 million years of life expectancy by simply getting people off the couch to hunt for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

想活得更久?跑步吧! From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle Report. We all know that exercise is good for your health. But some kinds of exercise may be better than others. Running, for example, may help to protect against

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Determined, Dedicated and Disciplined to Be Fit It would be an understatement to say that Ernestine Shepherd is in better condition than most people. The 80-year-old bodybuilder lives by the words determined, dedicated and disciplined to stay in the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

在雅思培训中许多考生都会在回答考官问题的时候陷入中式思维涡。这往往使得考生们的答案听起来毫无逻辑、杂乱无章,并且暴露了自己思维局限,眼光短浅的缺点。许多人可能在想,这话

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

女人离婚后更易变胖 Apart from the death of a loved one, it is probably the most stressful experience life can throw at you. But research suggests that divorce can be good for men at least in terms of making them fitter. Women, on the other h

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And, says Haskell, the prospect5 of having to gasp6 and strain their way to better health at a 70-80 percent target range has kept a lot of people from trying. 哈斯卡尔说,“一想到要达到必

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Fitness(关于身体素质) Fitness in todays sports is higher than its ever been,we are seeing world records smashed daily from swimming to athletics.The professional athlete today is faster fitter stronger than at any time in the past.As

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Brain Fitness Brain fitness has basic principles: variety and curiosity. When anything you do becomes second nature, you need to make a change. If you can do the crossword puzzle in your sleep, it's time for you to move on

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Corinthians coach Tite admitted Sunday he does not know when Brazil international striker Alexandre Pato will make his debut for the club. Pato joined the reigning FIFA Club World Cup champions last week after five

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

pay off (某行动)取得成功;带来好结果 If an action pays off, it is successful or profitable after a period of time. 如果一项活动有回报,那么一段时间后,它就会成功或盈利。 Sandra was determined to become a do

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

一篇文章的各个段落之间、各个句子之间都存在一定的逻辑关系,正确理解这样的逻辑关系对于阅读者有着很重要的意义:首先,借助上下文之间的逻辑关系,阅读者能够更好地理解文章大意

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Del Bosque: We won't take risks with Ramos MADRID, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- Spain coach Vicente del Bosque said this Monday that he will not take any risks with the fitness of Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos when Spain takes on France in their World Cup

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期关键词: Show off abs: 炫腹 Abs (abdominals): 腹肌 Play on words:文字游戏 Pun: 双关语 Work out: 健身 I'm into working out: 喜欢健身、爱健身 (into something or someone就是喜欢...的意思) Recently: 最近 Work o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Be kind to your body. A good workout is the best stress reducer, and a fit , healthy body is the best fashion statement. The pursuit of optimal fitness is a journey, a constant struggle, a lifestyle. It's a gradual process where intensity during each

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Take a walkno cell phone, blackberries, iPhones allowed. Just you, the fresh air, and the blossomingworld. c。独自一人,扔掉手机,黑莓。只有你自己,和春天清新的空气,以及漫山的花朵。 Invite friends over for the fi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MADRID, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- Spanish soccer league giant Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho's coaching assistant Aitor Karanka said on Friday that Brazilian star Kaka will miss Real's match against Valencia on Saturday. Kaka just returned to training l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻