Neville Chamberlain / 内维尔·张伯伦 二战期间英国首相,慕尼黑会议后的讲话 Here is the paper which bears his name (Hitler’s) upon it as well as mine. As symbolic of the desire

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Lawyer Howard Spiegler helps clients reclaim stolen works of art Nancy Greenleese | Rome, Italy 26 July 2010 Photo: Courtesy Howard Spiegler Howard Spiegler's New York law firm has helped clients and countries recover stolen hundreds of artworks and

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Nearly a dozen people have been killed in fighting in central Somalia between a Sufi Muslim group and al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab militants Alisha Ryu | Nairobi 02 January 2010 Radical Islamists in Somalia Ahlu-Sunna spokesman Sheik Abdullahi Sheik Abu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Renewed Fighting Threatens Macedonia Peace Agreement Jeff Bieley Skopje 9 Aug 2001 16:10 UTC Fighting continued in Macedonia Thursday, one day after ethnic Albanian 1)guerrillas killed 10 government s

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

BBC Learning English6 Minute EnglishFighting poor sanitationNB: This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript6 Minute English ? Dima: Hi, welcome to this edition of 6 Minute English with me, Dima Kostenko. Inthis programme: With all the scientifi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

A new ceasefire has been signed among Myanmar's armed ethnic groups and the government. Aung Min is one of the lead negotiators for the Myanmar government. The National Ceasefire Agreement we sign today has values which have more than an agreement. N

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

电影中的演讲既考验编剧的才能,也是对演员记忆力和感染力的一大考验.运用得当就能在影片中发挥至关重要的作用,将情感升华,使得观众在散场后仍记忆犹新,反复回味.这中间不但能体现文字

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(Alone alone alone alone) You're fighting for your very life It's cold outside You're looking for an answer You took a wrong turn and you lost your way When it rains it pours And you don't wanna fight no more Take a look out in the distance I'll be t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Where do we go from here {Tell me} do you even want me still {Tell me} you thinkin bout walking away After everything we had say But you heard enough and the rain is poring down And you looking for someone to cover you Baby that's what I wanna do Wha

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. 语音讲解 单词发音 artist n.艺术家 连词发音 not everyone but a great artist 轻读重读 重读:not/everyone/become/great artist/anywhere 弱读:can/

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

He's late. 他迟到了 Never. 从不 I maintain a Swiss account for financial transactions. Here's the number. 为了金融交易我开了瑞士的账户。这是号码 Thanks. I'll wire you the money. 谢谢。我会把钱转给你的 Assuming I do

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

夏天是多雨的季节,或者叫雨季(rainy season),让我们先来看看各种各样的雨怎么说: 细雨:drizzle 阵雨:shower 暴雨:torrential rain 暴风雨:storm, tempest 雷雨

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I'm screaming at the sun I'm scratching out my eyes Trying to cut my way Through this jungle of a life Nothing's going good Nothing's going right Another hopeless day Another sleepless night Heaven help me get through these demons in my mind All I kn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The United States is calling for the restoration of civilian authority in Mali, after soldiers on Thursday announced they have taken power in a coup d'tat. U.S. officials are reconsidering non-humanitarian assistance to Mali, following the takeover.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是survival。 Survival, 是幸存的意思。大家都知道,适者生存,在英语里就是 Survival of the fittest, 美国总统布什星期三抵达以色列访问。与此同时,Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Britney Spears was born in Mississippi, USA in 1981. She is one of the worlds best-selling singers, having sold over 80 million records worldwide. She also writes songs and acts. She led a revival of teen pop in the late 1990s, which helped her becom

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

You know they don't agree But they expect us to obey All we can do is do what's right for our hearts They're gonna judge us for it anyway This road that we've been traveling on We knew wasn't gonna be easy So if you're gonna do it wrong Do it wrong,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The fading sun, the rising moon Are fighting for the afternoon The day gives in, gives up its light The stars wake up, to keep the night And as you glory fill the sky, I wonder How could you Consider me So much more Than all I see Cause I am not Have

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my frien

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Can't spend time in rewind I'm sorry many times I remind myself We've come way too far in our stories To build these walls and to blind ourselves And for every action there's a reaction And I know the world can be cold We can't let it divide us There

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅