[00:00.00]Unit 2 Families [00:06.39]Lesson 7 [00:10.49]Exercise 2.1 [00:12.95]What's the problem? [00:14.61]Oh, just my parents.They're always fighting. [00:19.02]What about? [00:20.38]The TV. [00:21.51]What? [00:22.51]My mom and dad can't agree. [00

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语七年级上

[Steven精品五句] 普通句 It looks as though they are fighting. 看起来他们象是在打架。 次级高手句 It looks as though they are fighting with each other. 看起来他们象是在打架

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

Military action is underway in the skies over Libya, and the U.S. is one of several countries involved. It's our first story in the week's first edition of CNN Student News.It's called Operation Odyssey Dawn, and the goal is to enforce a no-fly zone

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(三)月

Erina: Hi, Mike. I was wondering the difference between MMA and boxing? What are the differences? Mike: Well, there's a lot of differences actually. MMA stands for mixed martial arts so I guess by the name you can tell that there are a lot of differe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The fighting in Libya is not over. Started in February as a revolt against government turned into an all out civil war. On one side, Muammar Gadhafi and the forces that were loyal to the country's former leader, on the other, people who wanted Gadhaf

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

音乐咖啡厅:Alsou - Not Over Yet Song:Not Over Yet Artist:Alsou I can tell from the look on your face, You've got something to say In my heart I already know, Cos I heard you whisper her name I was the one who was keeping you warm In my arms

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Not Over Yet I can tell from the look on your face, You've got something to say In my heart I already know, Cos I heard you whisper her name I was the one who was keeping you warm In my arms is where you belong Day by day, I can't help loving you Wha

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

好听英文歌:Just Want You To Know--后街 lookin at your picture from when we first met you gave me a smile that i could never forget nothing i could do could protect me from you that night wrapped around your finger always on my mind the days

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

We Need Each Other Sactus Real I think I caught a glimpse of Life without friends Bitter, empty, hollow, dark and lonely We never meant to hurt each other So Cant we trust again And take it as a chance To keep on growing I dont know why it doesnt com

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听音乐学英语What Can I Do? I haven't slept at all in days It's been so long since we've talked And I have been here many times I just don't know what I'm doing wrong What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

When people start to set the goal, they will think about the result immediately, of course they want to get the best result. If people can predict the result, most of them will give up by knowing the unsuccessful ending. It seems that if the result i

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Civilians continue to be severely affected by violence in the Yemeni city of Taiz, despite the cease-fire reached two months ago between warring parties, according to the medical charity Mdecins Sans Frontires, or Doctors Without Borders. 无国界医生

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Throw away your conventional, media-defined ideals of beauty 摒弃传统意义上媒体定义的那种美 2. Pick a hairstyle that suits your face shape 挑一款适合自己脸型的发型 3. Choose glasses and sunglasses depending on your face

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

孙子曰:兵者,国之大事,死生之地,存亡之道,不可不察也。 Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inqu

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

2 US Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan The U.S. military says two American service members have died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan. The military says the attack took place on Saturday but provided no other information about the in

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ACT(Action,动作类游戏) ARPG(Action Role Play Games,动作角色扮演游戏) AVG(Adventure Genre,冒险类游戏) DAN(Dance,跳舞类游戏,包括跳舞机、吉它机、打鼓机等) DC(Dreamcast,世嘉64位游戏机

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Bigger Lights - Hey Summer well, i don?t mean to push the streets are rolled in dust but you?re waiting there for me what?s inside of us that reaches out to touch and always come up empty? the doorway casts shadows on your skin you crack your knu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Tenacious D是美国俩喜剧演员组的乐队,歌曲风格一直搞笑夸张。这首名为The Government Totally Sucks的歌,一看就知道是吐槽佳作,抱怨连篇,好在也唱到了And if we hold hands together. We can bring back the

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Be Happy 开心起来Exercise锻炼 When you log in time at the gym or on a run, your brain releases endorphins which are responsible for fighting stress and lifting your mood. 当你在体育馆里待2个小时或是跑步2小时,你的脑袋会释放

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Beat one's gums 唠叨,废话连篇 在beat one's gums这个习惯用语里,gum这个词有完全不同的含义。它指的是人的牙龈。Beat one's gums,是从五十多年前第二次世界大战期间开始流传的俚语。意思是唠唠叨

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语