Oh no We keep going round in circles (Oh yeah) Just listen for a minute Here we are back at it again Our fights are like an epidemic (epidemic) And there's no cure for it The love don't seem to be helping (helping) Feels like our hearts grown col

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 39 Call 1.Call a spade a spade. 2.Stop calling me names. 3.Who is calling? 4,Can I call you up? 5.She called me down for fighting. 6.The teacher might call the roll of the class. 7.You have the right to call the shots. 8.Let's call off the pic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Language Points Flirt Flirting is simply showing someone that you are interested in them or think that they are attractive. 表达你对某人感兴趣或被某人吸引。 常用短语 1.Are you on_____? or Do you use_____? Are you on Facebook? 你有

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

He was frustrated by the limits of traditional martial arts.So if you did karate, you didn't do any ground fighting, or you didn't do any throws.If you did judo, you didn't do any punching or kicking. 他对传统武术的限制感到沮丧,如果用

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Aye, aye, said Stubb, the second mate, Starbuck, there, is as careful a man as you'll find anywhere in this fishery. 啊,像斯达巴克这样的细心人,在捕鲸业中可以说是屡见不鲜的。这是二副斯塔布的评论。 But we shall

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Pull up a chair, professor. 你歇会儿吧,教授 Put it down, Pope. 珀普,把枪放下 No, I'm just getting started. Trying to give your kids a fighting chance. 不,我还才刚热身,正准备给你儿子一次难得的实战机会 That d

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Bomb Kills One in Chechnya Rebecca Santana Moscow 3 Sep 2001 17:36 UTC A powerful bomb explosion tore through the main government building in the 1)breakaway Russian republic of Chechnya Monday, killi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

THE MAKING OF A NATION #100 - Abraham Lincoln, Part 5 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, February 03, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC) The sto

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

英文歌词: Not Over Yet I can tell from the look on your face, You've got something to say In my heart I already know, Cos I heard you whisper her name I was the one who was keeping you warm In my arms is where you belong Day by day, I can't help lov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

breaking the habit Linkin Park Translate it!Thanks! Memories consume Like opening the wound I m picking me apart again You all assume I m safe here in my room (unless I try to start again) I don t want to be the one The battles always choose Cause in

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A top U.S. military commander says American forces are responsible for mistakenly hitting a hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, in an aerial bombardment Saturday that killed 22 people. Army General John Campbell told a congressional committee in Washing

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UN humanitarian chief says situation worsened in Syria since March UN humanitarian chief Valerie Amos is in Syria. She says the situation on the ground in the country has worsened since her last visit in March. Amos says the United Nations is working

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

Won't say it's now or never But for me it's way too close Cross my heart And hope to die Will you be there if I cry There's gotta be somethin' We didn't realize I can't stop Before my time Can't let go If you'll be mine Anytime Could your love Be tha

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

We have come a long way Through rain and the dust of time Times full of wonders Full of secret signs We have seen the winters And the sunlight's brightest shine But not every single moment Can stand the test of time The song now has ended And the las

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I was raised in Pocahontas Illinois Everybody thought of me as one of the boys Cause I'd run with a croud that was tough At fifteen i was tending Big O's Bar I'd sing till two AM for a half full tip jar Spent my youth singing truth, paying dues [Chor

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sitting in the dark off in my room Thinking of you I'm at the brink of me breaking down Cause all these thoughts of me and you apart Won't leave my head right now Baby baby call me crazy Cause I know without I won't be no good When the latch on my he

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

MOSCOW, April 8 (Xinhua) -- Russian special interior troops have killed four insurgents in the North Caucasian republic of Ingushetia, National Anti-terrorism Committee (NAK) said Monday. One serviceman was also killed, NAK's website said. The anti-t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

哥伦比亚总统呼吁继续支持和平进程 BOGOTA, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos Monday appealed to his countrymen to continue supporting the government's peace talks with armed leftist rebels in an effort to put an

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hello, everyone. I am Creshon Saunders at the cnn.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at whats happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Law enforcement agents have searched a temple on the grounds of a polygamist ranch in Texas. Nearly 200 women and children

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(四)月