迈克尔.杰克逊:Thriller michael jackson it's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart you try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it you start

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Judy U Tombernet was headed home to the bay area from a business trip to New York on a United flight 93. [00:-0.50]朱迪U汤姆班纳特结束其商务行程乘坐联合航空93号航机从纽约飞回位于海湾地区的家。 [00:-1.00]Using his

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听新闻学英语

This is bad! Oh, my gosh. This is awful! This is... Look at that, that is destroyed, completely. Ok, where're you going, what're you doing, what're you doing. I'm freaking out too, this is, this is ridiculous. Look at that, I don't know where... this

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

First up, Libya steps into the spotlight at the annual meeting of the United Nations General Assembly. The North African country is in the middle of a revolution that removed long-time leader Moammar Gadhafi from power. Yesterday, the U.N. welcomed L

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

1. Pope Benedict is calling for diplomacy and dialogue to replace arms and fighting in Libya. Celebrating Mass in St. Petersburg, Benedict contrasted war and hunger with the joy of Easter Sunday. 2. The Libyan government says its army has been holdin

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(四月)

THE MAKING OF A NATION - American History: As War in Europe Expands, US Continues the Policy of Neutrality STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. (MUSIC) Germany's attack on Poland and

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Someone once said ____________1_____________, but I believe everything that happens, happens for a reason. You dont know how to flirt, do you, Dawson? I guess * will be。 You did. Well what are you gonna do about it? Do you mind doing that again? Th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Erina: Hi, Mike. I was wondering the difference between MMA and boxing? What are the differences? Mike: Well, there's a lot of differences actually. MMA stands for mixed martial arts so I guess by the name you can tell that there are a lot of differe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

ANZAC Day (April 25) is when Australia and New Zealand honour members of their World War I soldiers. ANZAC means Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. These brave soldiers fought half way across the world in Turkey, where they landed in Gallipoli on

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Unit 9 TEXT I Who Killed Benny Paret? Text Sometime about 1935 or 1936 I had an interview with Mike Jacobs, the prizefight promoter. I was a fledgling newspaper reporter at that time; my beat was educ

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

59 第56届联合国大会将于周二召开 IN THE NEWS - September 8, 2001: UN General AssemblyBy Jerilyn Watson (start at 1'07

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

经典影片中的演讲 电影中的演讲既考验编剧的才能,也是对演员记忆力和感染力的一大考验.运用得当就能在影片中发 挥至关重要的作用,将情感升华,使得观众在散场后仍记忆犹新,反复回味.这中间不但能体现文字的 魅力,也有很多语言点值得一学哦! 《辛德勒的名单》

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The United States is deeply concerned over the recent spike in violence in eastern Ukraine around Avdiyivka. 美国对最近乌克兰东部阿夫季耶夫卡(Avdiyivka)市附近暴力猖獗的情况极度担忧。 Since January 28, the Special Monito

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

Pakistan mobilising for displaced 巴基斯坦决定安置流离失所人员 Authorities in Pakistan say they are mobilising to receive as many as half a million people displaced by fighting in the Swat Valley. A minister in North West Frontier Province told the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After a hurricane or earthquake, people often band together and cooperate to deal with the recovery. And were not the only species that becomes more cooperative in tough times.Female Yuhina birds in Taiwan usually fight over space in the community ne

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

1. President Bush's issued an executive order prohibiting cruel and inhuman treatment of terror suspects. The White House isn't saying whether the C.I.A has a detention in the interrogation program, but says if it does, it must adhere to the new guid

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Body Temperature 体温 Our body temperature is usually 36.5 degrees. 我们的体温通常是36.5摄氏度。 When we are sick, our body temperature goes up. 当我们生病时,体温会升高。 Sometimes, a high fever is very dangerous. 有时,高

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

I haven't slept at all in days 这些天我一直无法入眠 It's been so long since we've talked 我们已经很久没有交谈了 And I have been here many times 我曾多次来到这里 I just don't know what I'm doing wrong 我就是不知道我到

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Update: Breakthrough in Fighting Zika From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Researches have reported a breakthrough in the search for a treatment for Zika virus. To better understand this report, you will need to know the fo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

(Alone alone alone alone) You're fighting for your very life It's cold outside You're looking for an answer You took a wrong turn and you lost your way When it rains it pours And you don't wanna fight no more Take a look out in the distance I'll be t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯