Shooting Travel Videos Cesar: Hurry up! Well miss the tour bus if we dont leave right now. Matilda: Im just getting some footage of this area before we leave. This area is known for its... Cesar: Now what are you doing? Matilda: Im doing a voice-over

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

Commuting by Train Lisa: Can you tell me if this is the right platform for the train to Arlington? Omar: Yes, it is. Is this your first time taking the train? Lisa: Is it that obvious? Omar: No, you just look a little lost. Lisa: Im starting a new jo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

Shopping for a Used Car Mario: Do you want to go with me to test drive a car Im thinking of buying? Danica: Sure. Which dealership are we going to? Mario: Im not buying a used car from a dealership. Im buying it from a private party. Dealerships rip

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1161 Traveling by Light Rail Jean: Look out! Gordon: Dont worry. Thats just a light rail train. The new light rail system shares the road with street traffic. Jean: Phew! For a second there I thought we were going to collide with it. Gord

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Using a Pawnshop Jamaica: I need to raise some cash right away. I?m thinking of hocking a few things. You?ve used the pawnshop down the street before, right? Nolan: Yeah, a few years ago when I lost my job. I needed a short-term loan to tide me over

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Bidding on Online Auctions Jermaine: Wait! You shouldn?t bid on that auction right now. Wait until the last minute. Bethany: This auction has a buy-it-now price of $25 and free shipping. Jermaine: Don?t pay the buy- it-now price. The minimum bid on t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Shopping for Men's Shoes Curran: I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair. Beth: We?re here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey?s wedding. You can?t go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in. Curran: All

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

Riding Scooters and Motorcycles Bernadette: When you offered to give me a ride to work, I didn?t know you rode a motorcycle. I?m not sure about this. Pawel: Come on, put on this helmet and get on. You?ll get to work much faster. We can zip around car

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

Driving Through a Speed Trap Angel: Why are you driving at a snails pace? Georgina: This is an infamous speed trap. I dont want to get a ticket again. Angel: I dont see any squad cars along the road. Are you sure this is the right stretch of road? Ge

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物

Listening to a Traffic Report Every afternoon before I leave work, I listen to the traffic report to see if I should take my usual route home or make a detour. So today, like every day, I turned on my radio. Its a tough commute today if youre traveli

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物

Using Electronics While Traveling Justin: Are you nearly packed? Marsha: Almost. Lets see, I have wall chargers for my cell phone and other devices, extra memory cards for my camera, and noise- canceling headphones for the airplane. Justin: Oh, yeah,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1187 Visiting Churches, Mosques, and Temples Cassius: Youll need to cover up if you want to go in there. This is a house of worship. Brittany: All right, if you say so. I dont really want to go into this mosque or temple or whatever it is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1185 Smuggling Across Borders Christina: What is the holdup? There are cars backed up for half a mile. Harry: I bet the border patrol is looking for smugglers. Christina: Do you really think so? I wonder if there could be a drug mule in o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1182 Finding a Parking Space Alan: We have to find a parking space. Lets drive around the block one more time. Did you say that the restaurant were going to has no off-street parking at all? Sasha: None. When I called the restaurant earli

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1173 Flying on a Budget Airline Anton: Its amazing that we were able to get these airline tickets so cheaply. Federica: Its great, isnt it? We can fly to Lawrence City for a fun weekend. Lets check in using this kiosk. Anton: Hmm, this is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

Riding in a Limousine Mandy: Whoo! Whoo! Theo: Hey, get down from there. You shouldn?t be sticking your head out of the sunroof. Mandy: I just wanted to get some air. This stretch limo is amazing. Theo: Well, I thought I?d rent one and take you to th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Buying a Luxury Car Narin: This car is amazing. Daniel: I know. It has every luxury option available. Narin: This sumptuous interior is so comfortable. Daniel: You haven?t seen anything yet. It has a climate control system for every seat and a voice-

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Poor Road Conditions Alice: Im really glad I let you talk me into going for a bike ride. Its been years since Ive been on a bicycle. Sam: This is the only way to travel. You get to really see the scenery and enjoy the fresh air. Alice: Hey, watch out

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物