Part 1 At the Customs and Immigration 在海关入境处 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文1 Officer: Good afternoon, sir. May I see your passport, please? Peter: Of course. Here you are. Officer: What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure? Peter: Pl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Todd: So Alex you were saying that you took trips, band trips. 托德:亚历克斯,你说过你去旅行了,乐队旅行。 Alex: Yes, sir. 亚历克斯:对,没错。 Todd: OK, so why don't you talk about a band trip. 托德:好,那你为

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

This is my husband/daughter/son/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend. 这是我的老公、女儿、儿子、朋友、男朋友(BF)、女朋友(GF) 旅行时用到的基本介绍 daughter的发音与dollar(美元)doctor (医生)相差很多哦!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A Garden Safari 花园旅行 William: And were looking at something very different from the last garden and its a sort of a Chinese-themed part of your garden. Can you tell us a little bit about it? Jane: Well, I decided Id put a Chinese area into my

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

全民英语基础单词的总汇 在韩国英语单词书领域,独步武林,引领阅读潮流的超级畅销书《MD vocabulary 33000》的作者文德老师,精选出1000个单词收录在《别笑!我是英文单词书》里。这是大学生必须掌握的单词,同时也是每一个英文学习者都应该知道的全民英语基础单词。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

Black black heart 歌手david usher something ugly this way comes through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings all these burns i'm godless underneath your cover search for pleasure search for pain in this world now i am undying i unfurl my fla

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

白领英语晨读-103 Cautions for Traveling 旅行谨记

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Everyone has a list of destinations they promise themselves to visit during their lifetime. People travel for endless reasons, whether it's to experience different cultures, see natural wonders of the world, or learn about heritage. All these ideas a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 It invites romance 它招致浪漫 Traveling can bring you majestic and unbelievably wondrous evenings full of satisfaction and romance. 旅行能带给你宏伟的和难以置信的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Learning something new together 一起学习新的东西 When you and your partner travel together, both of you can learn something new about the world. 当你和你的伴侣一起旅

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Freedom 自由 Every person creates their own world around themselves. 每个人自己创造了自己的世界。 Their world consists of their home, work, circle of contacts, dai

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: share [?er] v. 分享 besides [b?'sa?dz] prep. 除 ... 之外 Peaceful ['pi?sfl] adj. 安宁的 mistakes [m?'ste?k] n. 错误、 depends on [d?'pend ɑ?n] v. 误会 取决于、随...而定 so far 迄今为止 steep hills 陡坡

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Missed flights, cancelled rides and changed plans make solo travelers incredibly resilient. After grappling through the ups and downs of a solo trip, you're capable of bouncing back from pretty much anything life throws your way. 飞机误点、行程取

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

No matter how much they've travelled even the most seasoned globetrotter is still susceptible to pulling a dumb stroke. 无论旅行者们走过多少路,即便最有经验的环球旅行者,仍可能犯些无厘头的错误。 The internet's int

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

boarding check 登机牌 plane ticket 飞机票 flight, flying 飞行 bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行 smooth flight 平稳的飞行 ramp 扶梯 altitude, height 高度 extra flight 加班 non-stop flig

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: OK, Hello! 托德:你好! Nicoleta: Hello! 尼科莱塔:你好! Todd: What's your name? 托德:你叫什么名字? Nicoleta: Nicoleta. 尼科莱塔:尼科莱塔。 Todd: Hi, Nicoleta. Um, Nicoleta, where are you from? 托德:你好

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

大家有没有玩过最近很火的游戏旅行青蛙?连《纽约时报》都报道了这款游戏在中国的盛况。今天Jenny和Adam要和大家一起来读一读旅行青蛙的报道。 A few short weeks after its release, a Japanese mobile

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Sleeping next to a 200-foot icefall, walking amongst a colony of 6,000 emperor penguins, and standing at the lowest point on earth... this trip is certainly one for the bucket list. Would-be adventurers with cash to burn can now follow in the footste

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. I'm packing the luggage. 我正在准备行李。 还能这样说: I am preparing for the luggage. I am making an arrangement for the luggage. 应用解析: pack sth. away 将某物放入盒、箱等中收起; pack sth. in sth. 在有限的时

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇