Lung 肺 How many lungs do we have? 我们有多少块肺呢? We have two lungs in our body. 我们有两块肺。 Lungs are protected by ribs. 肺由肋骨保护。 They are very big. They are about two times as large as one of our feet. 它们都很

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

GossipGirl第四季第5集夜店插曲Like A G6 《绯闻女孩》第四季第5集片尾响起的一首热辣的夜店电子舞曲,正是当下美国最火的一首电乐Like A G6,歌曲名中的G6就是小型商务客机Gulfstream 650的缩写,也

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

7 days 演唱者:Craig David 英文歌词 On my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh) As I walked through the subway it must have been about quarter past three In front of me stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful bod

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

Spin it up And get it back Make it count Where it at? Give it up Every time Can you handle that? Can you handle that? Baby go and make me count count count Count count count Count count count yo money Baby go and make me count count count Count count

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

SCOTT: So, what would you like to drink? SYLVIA: I don't know. Do they have tea? SCOTT: What did you say? Tea? SYLVIA: Yes. Do they have any iced tea? SCOTT: No, I don't think so. This is a pub. SYLVI

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

[00:00.00] Unit 3 What would you like to eat? [00:07.13]Activity 2.Listen and sing. [00:16.88]Come in and have a seat and order your favourite dish. [00:32.71]What would you like to eat?Soup,noodles or fish? [00:40.39]What would you like to eat?Chick

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 北外版新标准小学英语第六册(三年级起点)

35This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord during the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah: 2Go to the Recabite family and invite them to come to one of the side rooms of the house of the Lord and give them wine to drink. 3So I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,干杯!、为干杯!之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢? 一、用(Here's)to...表示: 1.Here's to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

文本: ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! JEZZ:_____(1)_____!! ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! DICK:They always said the drink would kill me. PERCY:I've seen this on the telly.You gotta pull out one of the wires. PAUL:Which wire? PERCY:I don'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: Phil? PHIL: RUN! Run! Hoooooweeeeee! Never get ____(1)____ too close to one of Phil Cassidy's Boomshine stills! TOMMY: Shit Phil, you drink that stuff? PHIL: Hell, you don't have to drink it-just a good whiff will set you off. Hoowwe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Russel, you work too much. _________1_________. - How much he loaned you? - 1500. _________2__________. - You wanna get a drink later? - Yeah. And a liquid dinner. - You want another? - No. Rodney was supposed to meet me here a half hour ago. - Now,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

A: Do you drink much? B: Depending on what you consider a lot. A: How frequently do you drink? B: Couple times a week. How about you? A: Only when I go out. I'm not a big drinker. B: How much can you drink? A: I usually only have 2 beers. B: You're a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

6The Lord said to Moses, 2Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If a man or woman wants to make a special vow, a vow of separation to the Lord as a Nazirite, 3he must abstain from wine and other fermented drink and must not drink vinegar made fro

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

15The Lord said to Moses, 2Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'After you enter the land I am giving you as a home 3and you present to the Lord offerings made by fire, from the herd or the flock, as an aroma pleasing to the Lord -whether burnt o

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

24Abraham was now old and well advanced in years, and the Lord had blessed him in every way. 2He said to the chief servant in his household, the one in charge of all that he had, Put your hand under my thigh. 3I want you to swear by the Lord , the Go

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

What Did the Doctor Say? 医生说什么了? A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. 妻子陪丈夫去看医生。 After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, Your husband is suffering from a very

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me? SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time. HE : Can I have your name? SHE: Why? Don't you already have one? HE : Shall we go see a movie

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是clear-cut。 Clear-cut, 是清楚的,明确的。There was no clear-cut winner in the debate, 这场辩论没有明确的胜利者。Last year's championship team is not the clear-cut favorite for this season, 去年的冠军

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A big,black crow wanted to drink some water.She saw a big jug with some water at the bottom,but she could not reach the water.I know,she said,I shall put some stones into the jug.Then the water will come up to the mouth. After the fir

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A bull wrestler was visiting his friend in a small town, and one night they stayed a little too long at the pub. Not wanting to drive, they decided to walk home. As they were crossing a farmer's field, a bull charged them. The wrestler grabbed the bu

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(332) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语