Topic1-My First Half Life, full-time housewife The TV drama, My First Half Life, has collected more than 5 billion hits online, and top ratings on TV. The series has put female independence in the center of discussion, with the perspective of a house

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

讲解文本: skip class 翘课 I always skip my physics class because it's boring. 我总是逃物理课,因为特别无聊。 cut class 翘课 I never cut class during my four years in college. 我在四年大学里没有逃过一次课。 疯狂

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Each night after the sunsets, sit back, look up and you can witness an epic drama playing above our heads. One involving a cast of billions, the stars. Every one with its own story to tell. There are old red giants, so puffed up. They are coming apar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

sherting (scu) Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all junk inside your trunk Ima get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps Check it out I drive the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

短视频 短视频平台会要求视频长度限制在一定的范围内,这样的短视频英语可以说: Short-video: 短视频 Micro-video: 短视频 Short-video app: 短视频应用 功能特点 在智能手机时代,有两个动词非常重

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

By Reporter Gong Lili A folk opera called Ma Xiangyang's tour to the countryside is currently being staged in rural areas around the city of Qingdao in east China's Shandong Province. Performed by the Qingdao Song and Dance Theatre, the folk opera is

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Chinese films and TV dramas, dubbed in foreign languages, are said to be gaining traction in international markets and helping to introduce the Chinese way of life to foreign audiences. Their international popularity has been showcased at the ongoing

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

A new dance drama called An Individual Soliliquay premiered in Beijing over the weekend. It features collaboration between Chinese dancer-choreographer Wang Yabin and artists from the UK, France, and Japan. This latest work by the Chinese star tells

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Track two When we talk of the UK there are all these great shots of London London is fantastic There is much more than London we have this great range of places we want to encourage film makers to go That is going to be the key, especially for Chines

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Everyday interactions such as striking up a conversation or taking part in one might not be a piece of cake when English is not your first language. Some people are scared of making mistakes, others dont feel confident about speaking English because

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Welcome to the real world, she said to me Condescendingly Take a seat Take your life Plot it out in black and white Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings And the drama queens I'd like to think the best of me Is still hiding Up my sleeve The

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- The romance drama Shadows of Love, starring Hong Kong pop and movie sensation Cecilia Cheung, premiered in Beijing on Tuesday. Director Yuen-Leung Poon and producer Stanley Kwan attended the ceremony alongside lead acto

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

介绍: Thirty-seven-year-old Zi Jun leads a peaceful life as a housewife, yet is unaware of the cracks in her marriage. She is taken aback when her husband asks for a divorce and is unsuccessful in her attempts to save their relationship. After an i

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

讲解 The key word in this drama is Diva D-i-v-a Diva 歌剧女主角,天后,女神 A diva is a highly distinguished(卓越的) female singer; You can refer to a successful and famous female opera singer as a diva. Here is an example: In my hear

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

LOS ANGELES, June 23 (Xinhua) -- ABC's General Hospital won its record 11th Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series here Saturday together with other four trophies, becoming the biggest winner of the night. Anthony Geary, who has been the lea

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It's not just food, music, and fashion, South Korea's TV dramas are also wildly popular in China, but more than a cultural export, they're also doing wonders for product placement and tourism. Smart product placements can lead to monster sales. At le

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Four actors in Shanghai are taking on the roles of a hundred characters in the spy thriller, 'The 39 Steps'. It's the latest stage play mounted by Shanghai-based English theater company, Urban Aphrodite, as they maintain a prolific output of seven pr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

这两年高质量的美剧井喷,追也追不过来。趁艾美奖的热潮,Jenny来为大家推荐:小众、高质量、值得一追的美剧。 美剧质量直追电影。许多美国媒体都说现在是美剧的黄金时代: Golden age of

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

《人民的名义》太好看,美国媒体也争相报道。今天Jenny和Adam要告诉你:1) 书记、局长等有中国特色的职位英语怎么说?2) 美国人怎么看《人民的名义》? 关键词: Anti-corruption drama: 反腐剧

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A: Are you new here? B: Yes, I am. A: Is this your first year in college? B: I actually transferred here from another school. A: Which school? B: I transferred from PCC. A: How do you like it here compared to PCC? B: I love it here. A: Do you like it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit