一部好剧会让你在追的过程中看得很爽,但也可能让你患上post-drama depression(剧终抑郁症),没有这部剧可看的明天要靠什么活下去?你不由得感到空虚和悲伤。 Post-drama depression refers to the feelin

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: I can't believe it took you so long to ask me out on a date. B: I always thought you liked Mark, so I didn't think I had a chance. A: I had this thing about him, but it's over. So, what do you like to do on your free time? B: I like sports, watchi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

the beginning of drama There are many theories about the beginning of drama in ancient Greece. The on most widely accepted today is based on the assumption that drama evolved from ritual. The argument for this view goes as follows. In the beginning,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 高级听力练习

The curtain is about to go up on the 59th annual Cannes Film Festival. The annual two-week event draws / blockbuster crowd drama, comedy and a cast of thousands and it always grabs attention. Over the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

英语学习笔记: back somebody up 支持某人 support somebody 在金钱上物质上支持某人 l back you up no matter what's happening. 不管怎样,我是你坚强的后盾。 Just go for it. I'll back you up. 放手去作吧, 我会支持你

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards are done and over. Like the largely paint-by-numbers ceremony, which offered exactly what you would expect of an Emmys ceremony (nothing more, nothing less), the awards were notable largely for how unsurprising they wer

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Most viewers think The Good Wife had a really good season. The Emmys apparently didn't agree. 大多数观众都觉得这一季的《傲骨贤妻》不错,但艾美奖显然不这么认为。 While star Julianna Margulies got her annual best-actres

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mainland broadcast station, Zhejiang TV has recently denied rumours that they have rescheduled the airing of Bai Baihe's new drama following reports of her extra-marital affair. 日前,中国内地电视台浙江卫视澄清了因白百何出轨事件

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

新英语口语900句 爱好和兴趣 826. What do you usually do in your spare time? 你业余时间一般做什么? 827. My hobby is taking photographs. 我爱好摄影。 828. I've always thought collecting stamps would be an interesting hobby. 我

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Thank you. 谢谢大家。 I have only got 18 minutes to explain something that lasts for hours and days, 我只有18分钟的时间来讲一件持续了数天数夜的事情, so I'd better get started. 所以最好述不宜迟, Let's start with

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

A: How about a picnic this weekend? 周末去野餐如何? B: Sounds a good idea. But, wait! Ill miss my favorite TV program then. 这注意听起来不错,但是,等等,那我就会错过最喜欢的电视节目了。 A: Come on, a couch pot

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Todd: Marika lets talk about television. Marika: OK. Todd:Do you like to watch a lot of TV? Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV. Todd:Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese? Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The final series of ITV's Downton Abbey has won best drama for the fourth time in five years at the 2016 National Television Awards. 英剧《唐顿庄园》最后一季获得2016年英国国家电视奖最佳剧情奖,这是该剧五年内第四次获

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, May 24 (Xinhuanet) -- The first official trailer for Baz Lurhman's much anticipated new adaptation of The Great Gatsby is finally out. Based on the novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald, the drama focuses on the mysterious man of wealth Jay Gatsby an

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I am startlingly aware of it, Cumberbatch said with a smile. I dont go seeking it, but Martin Freeman, who was an absolute luddite on the first series, suddenly came back from New Zealand having done a little radio short drama called The Hobbit, he c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

VIENNA, July 18 (Xinhua) -- Austrian President Heinz Fischer on Wednesday opened the 67th annual Bregenz Festival, which will feature 80 opera, orchestral concerts, music and poetry, and drama activities this year under the theme of Memories of the F

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

预告片 trailer 通常宣传方会将电影或剧集的精彩片段制作成小片,在电影正式上映前通过各种媒体渠道放映,以吸引观众眼球,制造悬念。 e.g.A trailer or preview is an advertisement or a commercial for a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Zhang Ziyi, born in Beijing in 1979, is an actress who has worked with the best directors, both in her native China and in America. She said she would have become a kindergarten teacher if she hadn't got into acting. She has starred in many movies th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

A place to crash I got you No need to ask I got you Just get on the phone I got you Come and pick you up if I have to What's weird about it Is we're right at the end And mad about it Just figured it out in my head I'm proud to say I got you Go ahead

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

模仿文本: At the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, the performance by the Chinese pianist Lang Lang was watched by a billion people on TV. He was already being booked by the world's leading orchestras, but it made him an even bi

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀