By Ruth Reader Washington D.C. 24 January 2008 The American motion picture industry has announced this year's nominations for best picture and other Academy Awards. And the Academy for Film Arts and Sciences says the ceremony will go on as usual even

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

In Ukraine, Mourning Amid Political Drama 乌克兰政治动乱中的哀悼 KIEV It was a day of mourning on Kiev's Independence Square for the dozens of people killed during the past week's clashes between police and pro-reform protesters, but it pl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Crested ibis, a rare bird species that lives in China, migrates in chilly winter to U.S. at the beginning of new year and makes a splash in New York at Lincoln Center. The Chinese dance drama focusing on the destiny of the once endangered species and

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Carlos: Did you get your class schedule? Marianne: Yeah. You? Carlos: Yeah. Lets see if we have any classes together. I have PE with Mr. Lopez and social studies with Ms. Walters. How about you? Marianne: I have PE with Ms. Schwartz and social studie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

After decades of masterful acting and five Academy Award nominations, actor Jeff Bridges won the Oscar for best actor for his role as washed-out country singer Bad Blake in the music drama Crazy Heart. Thank you, Mom and Dad for turning me onto such

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

By Mike O'Sullivan Los Angeles 17 January 2006 The gay cowboy romance Brokeback Mountain and the story of country singing legend Johnny Cash, Walk the Line, have earned top honors at Hollywood's Golde

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

By Mike O'Sullivan Los Angeles 10 January 2008 Success in Hollywood comes by way of many different routes. For actor Christian Clemenson, the road started in a small-town in the Midwestern state of Iowa and has led to a role on a television series ca

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

Female Cult Leader Mesmerizes in Psychological Drama In new sci-fi psychological drama Sound of my Voice, a young female cult leader claims to be from the future. A mysterious figure who lives in a Los Angeles basement, Maggie says she has traveled b

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: The decadeslong drug war in Colombia has fueled a whole genre of movies and TV shows. Think men with guns wearing crisp suits in the tropical heat, like in the Netflix series Narcos. A new film from Colombia shows another ver

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(579) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月