87. 1) Please remember me to your mother. 2) The new teacher is fresh from a college. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Broadcast: Jan 20 20031` The movie musical Chicago and the drama The Hours have taken top honors in Hollywood's Golden Globe awards. Martin Scorsese was named best director for Gangs of New York, whil

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

你最喜欢什么种类的电影呢,为什么不喜欢恐怖片,啊哈,原来是这样....... A: What type of movies do you like? B: I like all sorts of movies, primarily drama and science fiction. A: That's an interesting combination. How abo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

[00:00.00]Unit 12 Review 3 [00:14.99]1.listen,look and match. [00:58.38]3.Listen,read and match. [01:22.26]4.Listen and draw.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 开心学英语第三册

It has often been said that there's no better teacher than experience. So how does a student of English learn the language through experience? Obviously,to

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Topics: American Authors-Tom Wolfe; Aerosmith; to convince versus to compel; latter versus last; ultimate Words: journalist to research drama flashy streamline to hallucinate fiction bonfire unique soloist to dedicate (oneself) to be inducted to conv

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

A: What type of movies do you like? B: I like all sorts of movies, primarily drama and science fiction. A: That's an interesting combination. How about western movies? B: Western and horror are the two types of movies I don't care for. A: Why don't y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

你最近在家干嘛呢?不喜欢户外活动,都窝在家里看电视,打游戏,看书,偶尔也出去运动。那好,我们周末又派对,来吧。 A: How are you doing? B: I'm doing great. A: What movies have you seen lately? B: I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

当我们和外国人聊天的时候,大家要记住非常重要的一点:back and forth 你来我往。每人一两句,减少长篇大论。 比如当你和对方聊电影的时候,你就要说一下这个电影是什么类型的,那么不同

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Ask questions about the place where they grew up,the time when they were young,the reasons why they chose their jobs and about their career. Maryl Streep was born in a small village in America in 1949.After high school Meryl went to study at a famous

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

Revenant, Martian Win Big at Golden Globes 《复仇勇者》与《火星救援》获最佳影片金球奖 Stars from the years top movies and television shows gathered Sunday in Beverly Hills, California for the 73rd Golden Globe Awards. The Revenan

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: How are you doing? B: I'm doing great. A: What movies have you seen lately? B: I saw Forrest Gump the other day. A: What type of movie is that? B: The movie type is drama. A: I can't believe you are watching movies. The weather is great. You shoul

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Avril Lavigne-The Best Damn Thing Let me hear you say hey hey hey Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door Even though I told him yesterday and the day before I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab And

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

BEIJING, June 1 (Xinhuanet) -- Chinese mainland moviegoers will be able to watch Norwegian Wood, the award-winning film adaptation of Haruki Murakami's novel of the same name, in the near future. The Japanese film is the creation of Vietnam-born Fren

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

With its mix of romance and drama charted over 1,300 pages, War and Peace is known for being a long and demanding novel to read. 长篇浪漫小说《战争与和平》全书1300多页,素以篇幅长、阅读难度大而闻名。 But despite a TV

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The highest-paid US television stars have been revealed, with the stars of The Big Bang Theory topping the list for comedy and drama. 美国收入最高的电视明星于日前公布,《生活大爆炸》的主演们荣登喜剧和戏剧排行榜榜首

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Actor-director Ben Affleck's political thriller Argo has added one more trophy to its already hefty haul of awards as its cast was named the recipient of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award for best ensemble in a moti

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(655) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Beginning of Drama There are many theories about the beginning of drama in ancient Greece. The one most widely accepted today is based on the assumption that drama evolved from ritual. The argument for this view goes as follows. In the beginning,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

STEFAN: I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy. ELENA: No, actually, he was on good behavior. He even apologized and explained why he is the way he is. And it all goes back to Katherine. STEFAN: Hmm. ELENA: So tell me about her. What happened? STEF

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本: But when did all this start? Did teenagers evolve or were they invented? And what role did film play? Next month, there's the chance to see a new film Teenage, an imaginative documentary history, seamlessly blending archive, testimony

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀