The patient says, Doctor, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea. The doctor says, Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink. mug = cup The patient says, Doctor, you've got to help me. Nobody ever listens to me. No one ever pays any attent

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

[05:25.96]Lesson 3 At the Doctor's [au:]第3课 在医院里 [05:29.06]Let's talk. [au:]大家一起谈一谈。 [05:31.05]Dad, I feel terrible. [au:]爸爸,我感觉很难受。 [05:33.98]What's wrong? [au:]怎么了? [05:35.06]I have a headache

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语六年级下册(一起)

Seeing a Doctor看病 Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active? 医生这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼? Mother Oh yes. 母亲哦,很活泼。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

A man goes to the doctor and says, Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts. The doctor asks, What do you mean? The man says, When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts.When I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts. The doct

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

02Seeing an Eye Doctor GLOSSARY optometrist a doctor for the eyes; a doctor who studies eye problems and helps people see better* The optometrist said that I should wear glasses whenever I drive at night. glasses eyeglasses; a piece of metal or plast

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

A: I havent felt well since we ate dinner at that restaurant with the fish on the menu. B: Should I look into finding a doctor for you? A: I feel bad enough that I am thinking about how we could find a doctor. B: How does someone find a physician in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

The Doctor's Advice 医嘱 Once, an old gentleman went to see a doctor. The doctor examined him and said:Medicine won't help you. You must have a complete rest. Go to a quiet country place for a month, go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot, and smo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

By Caty Weaver Broadcast: October 3, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about the world's most famous doctor for children, Benjamin Spock. (THEME) VOI

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

中英翻唱:Doctor Jones 赵薇《爱情大魔咒》英文原版 Doctor Jones Aqua Somtimes, the feeling is right.. You fall in love for the first time.. Heartbeat, and kisses so sweet.. Summertime love in the moonlight.. Ah-yippie-yi-yu Ah-yippie-y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

这首歌出自Jackson Browne,他以南加州民谣摇滚客自居,73年与The Eagles成员Glenn Frey合写畅销金曲《Take It Easy》打开创作名气,74年专辑《Late For The Sky》荣获滚石杂志推选为史上最佳百张专辑之一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

SCIENCEINTHENEWS-SoYouWantToBeADoctor?MedicalStudiesandHospitalTrainingAreHard FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And I'm Christopher Cruise. Today, we look at how people train to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A Doctor Brings Healing To Patients in Their Homes Ernest Brown is a unique doctor. Unlike most doctors, he does not work in a clinic or hospital. He works out of a black Toyota truck. Patients do not come to him. He comes to their houses. Dr. Ernest

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A: Hello, I need to come in and see the doctor. B: Are you scheduling a check-up, or are you ill? A: I have really itchy skin and think I may have to have it looked at. B: Have you been feeling any joint aches with that rash? A: No, but I have a low

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

The New Doctor 新来的医生 A woman went to doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 5 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped and asked her what t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Is He a Good Doctor 他是个好医生吗 An American visiting a remote area in South America became sick. I have to see a doctor, he told a local. How can I know which doctor is a good one? 一个在南美洲比较偏僻的地方旅游的美国人生病

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

这首歌出自Jackson Browne,他以南加州民谣摇滚客自居,73年与The Eagles成员Glenn Frey合写畅销金曲《Take It Easy》打开创作名气,74年专辑《Late For The Sky》荣获滚石杂志推选为史上最佳百张专辑之一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

His Mother Wants Him to Be a Doctor 它妈妈想让它当医生 A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. 一个人带着一只小狗走进酒吧。 The bartender says, Get out of here with that dog! 酒吧侍者说:带着你的狗出去! The guy

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

痞子阿姆联手恩师Dr. Dre 新歌 I Need a Doctor Dr. Dre,西海岸痞子说唱的创始人和领军者,也是一手提携了当年还是新人的阿姆。这次阿姆和恩师的合作单曲备受期待。歌词中有一段f**k all you fair

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A: I need a doctor's appointment right away! B: Is this an emergency? A:I am having trouble breathing. B:Have you had a cold lately? A: It has been going on for a few days now. B:You should hang up and dial 911. A: I don't think that this is that bad

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Smith: Whats the matter with my throat, doctor? 史密斯:我的嗓子怎么回事,大夫? Doctor: Your throat is inflamed 医生: 你的嗓子发炎了 Smith: Is it serious? 史密斯: 严重吗? Doctor: Dont worry, its not serious. You

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语