VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 66:John, A Scuba Diver Y: 各位听众好,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。我是杨晨。 J: And I'm Jody! Welcome to American Cafe! Thanks for dropping in. Summer is just around the corner. Y: 没错,夏天要来了,我

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语中级

[00:51.32]So tell me. How was Hawaii? 夏威夷好玩吗? [00:53.76]- It was unbelievable. - Oh, yeah? -太赞了 -是吗? [00:57.68]- Well, what happened? - I met this guy. -有艳遇啦? -我遇到一个男人 [00:59.52]It was the best week o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-初恋50次

Topanga. Yes, Stuart. You're beautiful. That's very sweet, Stuart. My superficial side thanks you. What is Minkus doing? I don't know, but he's doing it better than us. Hey, what's with the necklace? Oh, my dad gave it to me. It's one of those really

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

The Sea is the Place to Be 海底世界乐悠悠 by Matthew Brown Scuba diving is one of the ultimate ways to get away from it all. 水肺潜水是远离尘嚣的首选之一。 Walking around is fine, but have you ever longed to be able to move in a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Y: 各位听众好,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。我是杨晨。 J: And I'm Jody! Welcome to American Cafe! Thanks for dropping in. Summer is just around the corner. Y: 没错,夏天要来了,我想

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

Swimming And Diving-Vacation-Explore 游泳与潜水-假期-探索 Dream vacation.Think tropical islands,beautiful sandy beaches,fresh salty breezes,and soft fizzing waves.It's all about getting away from work and experiencing something different. 梦幻

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Aiste / Lithuania speaker I would like to visit Sri Lanka because I like a bit of Indian culture but India is so big but Sri Lanka has something special and I think people are friendly and happy and outgoing in that country. David / Kenya speaker Wha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

英语学习笔记: thrill n. 激动 seeker n. 搜索者 horror movie 恐怖电影 Sky diving 跳伞 professional adj. 专业的 cowboy n. 牛仔 raging adj. 狂暴的 I think thrill seekers are people who want to live life to the fullest. People w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

In many parts of the world, there are four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. In the U.S., there are only three: football, basketball and baseball. That's not completely true, but almost. In ev

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Swimming 游泳 swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 on

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Hurricane Wilma plows ashore as a Category 3 storm battering southern Florida with tornados , high winds and pounding waves. 2. Three massive vehicle bombs explode near a Baghdad hotel that houses

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

Once in a while When I'm sleeping My horses are wild And I'm weeping Just like a child I wake up dreaming that I've been loved Nights are in blue And Castillian Thinking of you Senses reeling Diving into This feeling that I have been loved Lucky for

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是make a stab at。 Make a stab at, 是尝试的意思,也可以说 have a stab at。 I had never tried scuba diving before, but I made a stab at it while in Hawaii, 我以前从来没有潜过水,但是这次在夏威夷尝

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Nick: Is there any natural disasters which happen? Cheryl: Yeah, theres plenty of natural disasters. Guam is actually right on the coast of a reef formation called the Marianas trench and underneath, in this trench is the lowest part of the world, th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当然这首插曲起到了画龙点睛的作用。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

LONDON, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- China's world champion Qin Kai and Luo Yutong asserted dominance in men's 3m springboard synchro final at London Olympics on Wednesday, adding the fourth diving gold to powerhouse China. Qin and Luo, winners of the 2011 FIN

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: Make-a-Wish Foundation; American Cities: Key West and the Florida Keys; must versus ought to versus need to; nuts and bolts; to buy (something) Words: foundation wish to come true to grant to be (something) when one grows up honorary archipel

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Todd: So, Rebecca, in Australia you have the Great Barrier Reef. Now have you been to the Great Barrier Reef? Rebecca: Yes, I have once, probably about two years ago. There's the main part of the Great Barrier Reef and then there's a little island, a

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer? Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and then back to the US. Todd: OK , wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand? Gloria: Yes. Todd: OK, what are

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂