茂名市中考听力模拟试题一录音材料 听力部分(本大题共三节,满分25分) (做题时,你可先将答案划在试卷上;录音播放结束后,再把答案转涂到答题卡上) 第一节(共10小题,每小题1分,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

1. Tell us about your trip. It was the most horrible five days of my life. First, we missed our flight; then we had to wait four hours for our luggage. The food on the plane was terrible, and there was no shower in the hotel. 2. What happened to your

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

介绍: To have a thing for 喜欢 I think John has a thing for Jessica, but hes too shy to admit it! 我感觉John有点喜欢Jessica,但就是他太害羞了。 The next big thing 下一个重大的突破是 I think moon travel will be the next b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Todd: OK, Ann, you spent quite a bit of time in Australia recently so why don't you talk about that? Ann: I really liked living in Australia. I was an international student and I studied education at the university of Sydney. And living in Sydney was

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jana: So you mentioned hiking. I think South Africa must have a lot of outdoor activities, right? Peter: Hmm. Jane: Some extreme sports? Peter: Right, right. Yeah, it's, actually for a dry country it's interesting that it has so many water sports, pe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Condemned a.被判有罪的 v.判刑,责备。 Death row 死囚区 Execute 执行 They were freed a day after other kidnappers executed 2 Koreans. 劫持者在对两名韩国人质行刑后释放了余下的人。 He will be executed soon. 他很快就

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

play soccer 玩足球 play football 玩橄榄球 play basketball 打篮球 play volleyball 打排球 play golf 打高尔夫球 play tennis 打网球 play ping-gong 打乒乓球 play rugby 玩西洋双陆棋 play backgammon 玩英式橄榄球 play mah

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Idiom: No skin off my nose 不是我的事,不受影响 Hit the book: Hemisphere Ferocious Frost-bite Scientific station Kayaking Mountaineering Scuba-diving

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Todd: What is your hobby? Matt: I suppose it is scuba diving? Todd: Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving. Matt: Well, I haven't been for awhile because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

SARAH: What's your number? ALLEN: I'm number seven. What about you? SARAH: Five. ALLEN: Hah hah! You have to go before me. Hah hah hah! SARAH: You think it's funny. I'm terrified. ALLEN: Don't worry.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboard 1米跳板 diving pool 跳水池 non-swimmer's pool 浅水池 swimmer's po

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

If you can hold your breath all the way to the bottom here, you are in a very small minority - this is Y-40 The Deep Joy and with a staggering depth of -40 metres it is the world's deepest pool. 能屏住呼吸游到一个普通的游泳池底部的人

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing? 塞内姆:嗨,肖恩,你过得怎么样? Shawn: Good, good, how are you? 肖恩:很好,我过得很好,你呢? Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing duri

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing? Shawn: Good, good, how are you? Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation? Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico wit

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

模仿文本: The story is a prequel in the sense that we get The Lone Ranger's back story told from Tonto's point of view, how he hooked up with the next lawyer called John Reid, and how together they became Wild West Vigilantes. Modern cinema techn

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing? Shawn: Good, good, how are you? Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation? Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico wit

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer? Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and thenback to the US. Todd: OK , wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand? Gloria: Yes. Todd: OK, what are t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer? Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and then back to the US. Todd: OK , wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand? Gloria: Yes. Todd: OK, what are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

这是我生命中最精彩的日子。这是我真正能够正视自己,评判自己和明确方向的时刻。 当你有了家庭的时候,你取舍的目标就会发生变化 Tim McGraw He said I was in my early forties. 他说:我的前四十

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐