Reading a good book has been compared to going scuba diving for the first time. Once a reader dives in, the brain swims in all kinds of new knowledge or interesting stories. This feels just like being at the bottom of the ocean and seeing all of the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

Amy. George. Allen. Thanks for being there tonight, George. Mr. Feeny, you didn't come over to yell at me some more, did you? No, I can wait until we're back in class for that. I just thought that maybe you'd want these. Mr. Feeny! I can't believe it

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

冲浪英文怎么讲?浮潜英文是什么?海边各种运动的英文单词,喜欢海边运动的朋友必备的英语。 beach sports 海滩运动 diving 潜水 fishing 钓鱼 golf 高尔夫 island hopping 越岛作战;跳岛游 jet skiing

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

We must spend less money on pools this summer, the mayor said. The city won't open four of 20 pools. It will shorten the swim season by two weeks. It will shorten daily pool hours. It will close pools on Mondays and Tuesdays. It will reduce the numbe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Five Japanese scuba divers have miraculously been found alive three days after they went missing off the coast of Bali. Local fishermen discovered the divers clinging to a coral reef. The five women divers were almost 20 kilometers from where they an

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

英语学习笔记: thrill n. 激动 seeker n. 搜索者 horror movie 恐怖电影 Sky diving 跳伞 professional adj. 专业的 cowboy n. 牛仔 raging adj. 狂暴的 I think thrill seekers are people who want to live life to the fullest. People w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Section 45 Swimming etc. The crawl, the backstroke, the breathstoke and the butterfly, what are these? They are the different strokes we can use when swimming. There are others, but these are the main

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

Joel: So, Mitchell, I only surfed for about a year and I never got very good at it. I wonder if you could explain how a beginner goes about learning how to surf. Mitchell: Well, that's a tough question because I was surfing ever since I was small so

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

This is AP news minute. 1. A 28-year old African immigrant is in custody in connection with the bombing that rocked the New York city and New Jersey over the weekend. The arrest came just hours after police issued the bulletin and photo of Ahmad Khan

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

1. Spurred by the Ferguson, Missouri shooting, President Barack Obama is calling for 75 million dollars in federal spending to get 50,000 more police to wear body cameras that record their interactions with civilians. 2. A rare glimpse of civilians s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十二)月

BBC Learning English Weekender Individuals in the news Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson. When you look around the news websites today or read newspapers there are many global stories. Often these stories are about conflict, disaster and tragedy an

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Water Sports 水上运动 swimming pool 游泳池 swimming 游泳 medley relay 混合泳 crawl 爬泳 breaststroke 蛙式 backstroke 仰式 freestyle 自由式 butterfly (stroke) 蝶泳 diving competition 跳水 water polo 水球 water skiing 水橇 rowing 划船 canoe 划艇 boat

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Corinthians coach Tite has launched a stinging attack on Santos striker Neymar, accusing the Brazil international of deceiving referees by simulating fouls. Tite spoke out after Santos' 3-2 home victory over the de

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

acrobatic gymnastics---技巧运动 athletics/track field---田径 beach---海滩 boat race---赛艇 bobsleigh, bobsled---雪橇 boxing---拳击 canoe slalom---激流划船 canoe---赛艇 chess---象棋 cricket---板球 cycling---自行车 diving---跳水 downhill race---速降滑

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Olympics swimming pools turned green after hydrogen peroxide was dumped in the water, organisers revealed on Aug 12. 8月12日组织者表示:奥运泳池的水变绿是因为投入了过氧化氢。 A contractor poured 80 litres of the chemica

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Men’s 10m Platform 男子10米跳台 Women’s Taekwondo Over 67kg 女子67公斤级以上跆拳道 Women’s Athletics 20km Walk 女子20公里竟走 Men’s Diving Synchronized 3m Springboard 男子

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I found a love for me 我找到了属于自己的爱 Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead 亲爱的,跟着我坠入爱河吧 Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet 我寻得这么一个女孩,漂亮又甜美 Oh, I never knew you were

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《小马王》插曲:Bryan Adams-Don't let go 一首经典对唱,布莱恩亚当斯和莎拉克劳克兰的倾情演绎让歌曲格外动人。经典2D动画《小马王》如一股春风,在充斥3D动画的时代颇具怀旧风情和韵味,当

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 Appreciate people surrounding you 欣赏身边的人 Without valuing relationships one cannot be trulyhappy. Think of the people surrounding you more often. There is nothing as important as relationships and contacts.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Jana: So, Peter, you mentioned treasure diving. How did you find out about this? Peter: Oh, well, I had this friend and he actually used to work for the government but he was diving just for pleasure at that time but then he met, I think while on a d

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(442) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂