Welcome to your personal audio guide to the Norton Museum of Art. You may find some visitors to the Norton Museum of Art have cell phones pressed to their ears, but they are not breaking any rules. In

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

heartbeats - Amy Diamond Heartbeats Amy Diamond I can't figure out 我不明白 Is it meant to be this way 这是否意味着只能如此 Easy words so hard to say 简单的话语却难以说出口 I can't live without 我不能生存 Knowing how you

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

12.Have You Got a Scholarship 你有奖学金吗 A: Do you mind if I ask you a question?If its too personal you can forget it. B: I dont mind at all. You can ask me anything. Were friends. A: Have you got a scholarship, or are you on your own? B:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

You Can't Do It Because It Hurts Nobody Who do you think breaks the law in our society? If you believe that only tough guys commit crimes, you may have to think again. Answer the following questions h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

I remember thinking *bout forever 还记得我曾思考永恒 Sitting there with you by the river 与你相伴坐在河边 We danced in the little lights 我们在微光中起舞 And felt for the first time 而第一次,我陷入爱情 I remember t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

At the starting of the week 在一个礼拜的开始 At summit talks you'll hear them speak 领导讲话你必须要认真的听 It's only Monday 现在只是礼拜一 Negotiations breaking down 谈判崩溃 See those leaders start to frown 领导开始

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Smile 微笑 Smile 微笑 Smile, though your heart is aching 微笑,尽管你内心伤痛 Smile, even though it's breaking 微笑,就算它正在破碎 When there are clouds in the sky 当天空飘过朵朵白云时 You'll g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

The first list of stars who will present at the 66th Emmy Awards has been Published by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences in American recently. The starring actor of Breaking Bad Bryan Cranston is going to be there. Besides, the pout beauty

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[Verse 1] First lonely night What will I do I feel my heart breaking in two I'm such a fool When will I learn I fell so deep Then I got burned [Change] If you gave just one reason why My heart just might let go Maybe one day I will fall in love again

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I've learned that life is a lot like surfing. When you get caught in the impact zone, you need to get right back up. 语音讲解: 1.learn 英音:/lɜːn/美音:/lɝn/ 2.surf 英音:/sɜːf/美音:/sɝf/ 3.impact 英音:/'ɪmpkt/美音:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Wk 44 (3 November 1914) First Bra Is PatentedThis Week in HistoryIn the USA, Mary Phelps Jacob receives the world's first patent for a brassiere. In 1914, Mary Phelps Jacob was granted the world's first patent for a brassiere. She made her ground-bre

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

There she is 她在那里 Perfectly framed by the woods she painted green 在他的帮助下 With the help of those hands of his 完美地被她画得绿色的树林所包围 Oh, oh, oh And there she dreams 还有她的这些梦 Dreaming all the drea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

今天我们要学的词是zero in on。 Zero in on, 是集中火力,集中注意力的意思。 U.S. Congress and the White House is zeroing in on plans to rescue U.S. automakers, 美国白宫和国会集中精力,协商拯救美国汽车制造厂

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

take a bow 歌手:Madonna 专辑:take a bow Take a bow, the night is over 幕已谢,夜已尽 This masquerade is getting older 妆容已老 Light are low, the curtains down 灯已熄,幕已落 Theres no one here 无人留存 [Theres no one here, theres no one in the cr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chinese firm FiberHome has developed a type of optic fiber that can transmit 400 terabytes of data per second, breaking the world record for the amount of data that can be transmitted on optic fibers, the company said. 中国公司烽火通信近日表

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How Deep Is Your Love 歌手:Bee Gees I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again Then you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in yo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Im all out of easy I need more and then some Can you help me find it? Youre coming in stages, and very contagious Oh Im under pressure Youre feeding me tension And I had to lift it I know that its all wrong Im learning a lesson But I just cant help i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

英语新闻达人不可不知的十句行话 你希望时刻掌握所有的时事新闻吗?想要理解新闻报道的内容,看看以下有用的新闻行话指导吧! 1. Breaking news. 当新闻是breaking的时候,并不是指破裂了,而

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

模仿句子:But first as this podcast is being recorded, Brazilian senators are still debating the political future of President Dilma Rousseff. Some of them have accused her of breaking fiscal laws, lacking leadership and mismanaging Brazil's eco

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I don't know what this is But I can tell it's something that I can't miss It's like your showing me where happiness lives And all I have the strength to do is turn to you With every empty space I'm missing pieces only you can replace I'm like a packa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅