unit 200 夫妻离婚 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mary and Tom are breaking up. A:玛丽和汤姆正在闹离婚。 B:It's unbelievable! They are only married for one month. Then who is at fault? B:简直不可思议!他们结婚才一个月。是谁

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

He went into the bedroom closet. He grabbed his pants and a shirt. He put them on the bed. Then he took his shoes and socks out of the closet. He put the socks next to the shirt. He took off his glasses. He put them on the bed next to his socks. He p

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

You nervous? Were you, at your test? No. I was terrified. The only way our society can survive is for each of you to claim your rightful place. Today, you will take a test that will help you discover who you truly are. The future belongs to those who

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Loving you, I thought I couldn't get no higher Your November rain could set the night on fire, night on fire But we could only burn so long Counterfeit emotions only run skin deep Know you're lying when you're lying next to me, next to me How did we

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:你的爱有多深How Deep Is Your Love I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again And you come to me on a summer breeze Kee

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

小美女Tiffany Alvord原创新单The Breakdown官方MV首播 小美女Tiffany Alvord原创单曲The Breakdown官方mv首播!这首歌被小美女唱出了一些摇滚的感觉,看着她画的精致妆容和mv中拍摄的情节,感受到改变了

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

On April, the 5/7 of water companies introduced restrictions in parts of southern and eastern England, but the bans will fall it by nearly 2.5 times than normal rainfall for that month in England with more heavy rain in May continuing into this month

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

DIDO蒂朵Life For Rent漂泊的心 Artist : Dido song : Life for Rent I haven't ever really found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again I'm not in love But it's not as if I mind that y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:小野丽莎I Wish You Love(我愿你爱情甜蜜) Ono Lisa,小野丽莎,出生于巴西圣保罗,以Bossa Nova曲风见长。自从1989 年出道以来,便以其自然的歌声,充满节奏感的吉他音乐,成为了日

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals I'm breaking in shaping up Then checking out on the prison bus This is it the apocalypse whoa I'm waking up I feel i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

GossipGirl第四季第2集柔情插曲I'm in here 关于Chuck究竟怎么了的《绯闻女孩》第四季第2集,让所有BC粉丝揪心的最后火车站桥段,终于让大家看到一丝希望了是不是?而此时响起的非常好听的背景

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

[Verse 1] Don't know what I was thinking I messed up and now we're sinking Said things I didn't mean Hard to watch your heart breaking [Chorus] Words cut like razor blades and left you with a scar Made a mistake I can't erase Oh I was wrong Took you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

本期内容: Domestic action film Wolf Warrior 2 topped the box office in an unprecedented number, grossing 3.4 billion yuan in just 13 days. The film, directed by and starring action star Wu Jing, is now China's top grossing film, breaking the re

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has addressed the nation after the Senate voted to put her on trial. She condemned the impeachment process as a coup and a farce. Rousseff said she committed only errors instead of any impeachable crimes,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

音乐咖啡厅:Kelly Clarkson - You Love Me 相关介绍 :凯莉布里安妮克拉克森 (Kelly Brianne Clarkson),凯莉克拉克森,是美国著流行音乐名歌手, 作词人和女演员。克拉克森在2002年第一季《美国偶像》

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Maroon 5经典献唱CES大会 Maroon 5献唱在拉斯维加斯举办的2013年度CES(国际消费电子)大会,现场带来经典歌曲《This Love》~在仅用木吉他和键盘的伴奏下,这次Adam的嗓音更加的有特色。有木有觉得最

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

讲解文本: drizzle 毛毛雨,下毛毛雨 The drizzle had now stopped and the sun was breaking through. 毛毛雨现在已经停了,太阳正破云而出。 Oh no! It is starting to drizzle. 欧不!开始下毛毛雨了。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Oh, the power of a good nights sleep. A whole gamut ofpositive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us,hitting the sack can be challenging. Theres plenty of advice out there aboutwhat to do to get to sleep but what about wha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

出道超过17年,歷经乐团无限期休团、多次团员更迭,甚至乐团间因利益分配问题闹上法院,种种打击重创了Breaking Benjamin的摇滚之路;然而,主唱Benjamin Burnley却从未放弃他的摇滚梦,也从未忘

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

One good friend I remember when All the elders said You'd be lucky if you had one good friend Who will let you be hateful Stop you and knock some sense in your head Forgive you and let you Take back the things that you said Hmm, yeah . Lucky me Cause

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐