Never meant To let you see me weak Breaking all my promises To you I'll make a deal with the devil Anything I got to do to get back to your love I was raised to know better boy And I know it's my last chance But you know I'll do it better By you And

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

95. You have a point there W: I thought you'd work overtime. M: You have a point there. I just got the notice. W: Really? I just guessed it. M: You had a point there yesterday. W: What did I say? M: The road was too crowded. 96. Just take it easy W:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

89. How annoying it is W: How annoying it is! M: What happened? W: I just bought a new bike and it was stolen. M: My boss just scolded me. How annoying it is! W: Why did he scold you? M: No idea. 90. Don't listen to him W: Who told you I would buy a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Billie Jean she was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene i said dont mind, but what do you mean i am the one who will dance on the floor in the round she said i am the one will dance on the floor in the round she told me her name was billie je

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

There you are home al one on the floor in your empty apartment Always late dirty plates Had money for the week but you already spend it out You're so well you're so well We're the ones growing up hey We're the ones getting out 'Cause we're the big ki

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

We Walk The Ting Tings you never alter, you're always you everything's breaking, but i don't care smash the rest up, burn it down put us in the corner 'cause we're into ideas take these edges, they're inside out no one will notice, they're looking el

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Anastacia - Defeated 相关介绍 :安娜斯塔西亚天生拥有丰富的音乐细胞,2000年2月推出首张专辑不是那一类(Not That Kind),充分展示了她对各类音乐的驾驭力,因此一炮走红。该专辑已销

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

What is the worst feeling in the world? 世界上最糟糕的感觉是什么? 来自Quora网友的总结: Discrimination: 歧视 Being judged on the basis of physical appearance and not on talent. 人们总是根据外貌而不是能力来判断一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

爱情并不一定都会走向婚姻,有的人会有大团圆结局,也有人会伤心分手。这一次我们就来看看这些伤心的事情用英语怎么表达。 1. I'm over you. 我跟你之间完了。 还记得前几天我们讲过一个

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

When I Hit The Ground Artist:Ace Enders And A Million Different People I tried my best to leave The broken parts of me In the hallway where I wait To watch you walk away I wonder if I run If I chase you, would you come? I just know that something's

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Sex on Fire Artist:Kings Of Leon Lay where you're laying Don't make a sound I know they're watching They're watching All the commotion That kitty loves pain It has people talking They're talking You Your sex is on fire The dark of the alley The bre

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Sarah Hart,福音歌手,她的声音甜美温暖,在寂静的房间里放出来,让人不知不觉就陷入一泓春水般的音乐温泉中。 Better Than A Hallelujah Sarah Hart God loves a lullaby In a mothers tears in the dead of night Be

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

OSAKA, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic champion Kosuke Kitajima had a difficult win in men's 200m breaststroke on the last day of the Japan Open 2011 Swimming Championships at Namihaya-Dome in Kadoma of Osaka. However, it was still the first time

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

文本: Uhm... what's happening right now? Max, are you smoking crack? It's not crack. It's lipstick. I can't afford crack. I'm at the end of my good lipstick and I can't afford to buy a new one so I'm going all Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad? We're mo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

听歌学英语:1 2 3 4(Feist) 在Apple IPOD Nano最新的广告中,一个略带沙哑的女声唱着one two three four....,这首歌的名字就叫做《1234》,演唱者的是来自加拿大的创作型女歌手Feist,《1 2 3 4》这首歌起

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You're hiding in the shadow I skipping that forbidden smile This is a trouble and you do know Your howls gonna a little crazy now But pay your careless part And you're breaking someone's heart Laugh is making rough And mail in phones Ready to bent do

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Oh girl we are the same We are young and lost and so afraid There?s no cure for the pain No shelter from the rain All our prayers seem to fail In joy and sorrow my home's in your arms In world so hollow It is breaking my heart In joy and sorrow my ho

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Does television play a positive or negative role in the modern world? Arguments1. Television is now playing a very important part in our lives. 2. Television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also a comparatively cheap one. 3. Tel

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Sweet dreams and promises Too big to keep Midnights and memories That could have been Don't say I've ruined this Try to forget All the true but foolish words I should never have said There's so much more that we could be But oh I'll take whatever you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

She was a snowflake I was an earthquake She was a flash flood We made electricity I'm Prozac numb I'm wired all wrong I've been shut down For so long Nothing gets through But there's Something bout you That makes me cry Watching you Making the sun sh

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅