Top political advisory body opens annual session The Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), China's top political advisory body, opened its annual session in Beijing on Saturday. China's top political advisor Yu Zhengsheng delive

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

[00:02.37] 4.The Most Important Body Part [00:05.64]My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. [00:10.21]Through the years I would guess at what I thought was the correct answer. [00:15.01]When I was younger, I thought soun

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Local body organisations are city or district councils, local or community boards, regional councils and District Health Boards. Different areas have different local body organisations. District Health Boards are responsible for hospitals in your are

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

She'll crawl 150 kilometers before she's two. From then on, she'll learn a new word every two hours for the next 10 years. By the time she's ten, her heart would have beaten 368 million times. She'll

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

It's an amazing list. In fact, no life is an ordinary story. We'll each in our time do an incredible amount. And the driving force behind everything we do is the most complicated organ in our bodies a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Andy说: Andy: This morning we once again have business consultant Monica Wolf with us. Monica is going to speak to us today about body language and how

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

We often think that our thoughts and feelings affect how we live and move in our bodies, but it can also be the other way around, too. How you move can affect how you feel, and how you feel can affect how you think, and how you think can affect the s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Part 1 Sports and Games 体育运动 What fun it is to jump into a pool or go swimming in a river in summer! How joyful and relaxing it is to have a game of table tennis after a day of study at school! And how exciting it is to play or watch a close gam

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

And now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. Cold weather has a great effect on how our minds and our bodies work. Perhaps that is why we have so many expressions that combine the word cold with body parts. The most straightforw

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

We don't want to change your phone, we wanna make you say, Wow, that is a bigger change than I expected.Iphone 5 is a result of that desire to surprise. 我们不仅要改变手机。还希望听到用户感叹,哇!太出乎人意料了。iPhone

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now Now, now, rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right nooowww I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light I wann

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Surgery Safaris: Looking for the Perfect Body From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. How far would you go for a perfect body? Many people these days are going as far as South Africa to get their version of perfection. People from acros

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Artists Use Humans As A Canvas At World Bodypainting Festival AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: This summer we've been taking you to some unusual festivals, the kind of events that take us away from everyday reality. Here's one from an arts festival in the heart

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Idiom: Over my dead body (impossible to do something) Hit the book: Instant gratification Inadvertently Unwind Excessive Browse Pursuit Inexhaustible It teaches patience We live in a world of instant gratification, but real life demands having patien

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

This might not be typical, but it is all original Every little imperfection, they're a gift and they're a blessing Each line it came from a smile Each scar's a medal of mine And I thank god I'm alive Oh, oh, oh My body It might not work for you, but

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

GENEVA, March 23 (Xinhua) -- The reports of the Appellate Body and the Panel on the Boeing case launched by the European Union (EU) was adopted Friday at a regular meeting of the Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) of the World Trade Organization (WTO). Th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Pete was telling Lionel about his company's latest product. Pete said, It's super-thin body armor. It sprays on. Or you can bathe in it. Just pour a small bottle of it into a bathtub of water. It's like a second skin, but you can't see it or feel it.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Rebekah Schipper. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Voice 1 Do you ever think about time? What is it? You cannot touch it, smell it or taste it. But you cannot escape it. Time is all around us. We or

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland 2007年约翰梅尔获得格莱美提名,John Mayer Trio也凭借《try!》进入提名名单。最后他获得最佳流行男歌手和年度专辑两项大奖。这张专辑反映了我最近两年的生活和

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

take sombody's mind off 使某人忘记 I bought myself a little gift to take my mind off my problems. 我给自己买了一个小礼物,让我忘掉所有的烦恼。 Maybe it'll take your mind off Betty. 也许这会让你忘掉贝蒂的。 Just

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语