How Does Your Body Know Which Way Is Up? Your body uses three senses to keep you balancedto tell you whats up and down. One of the senses is your eyes. They tell you how youre oriented with the world around you. Then theres your body sense. Its the s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Active MRI Shows How Joints Work 活动核磁共振成像显示身体关节如何运作 Since its introduction in the 1980s, magnetic resonance imaging machines, commonly known as MRI scanners, have become a highly valuable tool in diagnostic medicin

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

The British Council, the United Kingdom's worldwide cultural body, said it is suspending operations in Iran after its staff members were unable to gain entry visas. The organization also said its local employees have been singled out for intimidatio

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(二月)

Judith: I had my annual physical two weeks ago and I just got a copy of the lab results, but I cant figure out what they mean. Steven: Let me take a look. The results of your blood tests are good. Your cholesterol is within the normal range, your glu

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Andre de Nesnera Washington 03 November 2006 One of the key reforms under outgoing U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan was the creation of a new Human Rights Council to replace the discredited Human Rights Commission. The U.N. resolution establishi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)