Section 35 The Body Throughout the world, our bodies are different colors. Hair, eyes and skin may vary according to our genes. Other aspects of our body, thought, are roughly the same. Most of us can

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

They haven't changed because their environment has stayed the same. The water they live in bubbles up from deep in the earth, and so it's always the same temperature. But just meters away the environm

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

I can see the muscles that make up my face, my skull, and my own brain. So, now I can take you on that journey into my ear in a way that’s never been possible before. This time we can fly straight t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

...is actually the result of immeasurable activity inside our bodies. We are performing literally thousands of different tasks every second of every day. Simply being is part of an intricately complic

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

They are heart cells, and several million of them working at once is a heartbeat. In this case, it's your head that rules your heart as it's your brain that decides what rate your heart should be beat

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

The human body replaces 98 percent of its atoms yearly, but the makeover prompts wider questions. From NPR news, this is All Things Considered. I am Debbie Elliott. Time now for our look at some of the elemental questions of life in our segment Scie

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

In Beijing Changqingyuan cemetery, there is a special monument engraved with more than 1,000 names. Groups of medical teachers and students were there to pay their respects to the silent teachers, people who have donated their bodies to medical resea

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

公司主管Andy向销售部门的Sara和James介绍咨询顾问Monica. Andy说, Andy: Both of you are among our company's top salespeople. But we can always improve, right? I'd like you to meet Vince Wolf...Vince is a business consultant specializ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Andy: Both of you are among our company's top salespeople. But we can always improve, right? I'd like you to meet Monica Wolf...Monica is a business consultant specializing in body language. Monica: Hello, Sara. Hello, James. It's great to be here! S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Andy说: Andy: This morning we once again have business consultant Monica Wolf with us. Monica is going to speak to us today about body language and how

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

UNIT 3 Lessons 17-24 Body and Feelings 第三单元 第17-24课 身体和感觉 Lesson 17 Happy, Sad 第17课 高兴,悲伤 1 How do you feel? 1.你感觉怎样? happy 高兴的 sad 悲伤的 I'm happy! Do you feel happy? Yes! I feel happy, too! 我

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第一册

AS IT IS 2015-05-04 Body Cameras Seen as Good and Bad for US Police Officers The recent violence in Baltimore, Maryland follows incidents around the United States in which police officers have been accused of wrongdoing. As a result, police departmen

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

BBC Learning English Weekender Body image survey results Amber:Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Weekender today, we listen to a report about a BBC survey of 25,000 young British people, asking about their body imag

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

The coffin with the remains of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez has been transported to a military museum along main streets of the capital Caracas. His body will be displayed indefinitely at the museum. Tens of thousands of Venezuelans gathered

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Todd: OK, Mike, you are fit, and you got me motivated. I want to work out, so I thought I would ask you about a work out routine, so first let's talk about upper body? What should I do for my chest and shoulders? Mike: Well, the basic chest work-out

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Tools Are Body Parts to Brain In a report in the journal Current Biology, researchers claim that the brain interprets a tool, such as a hammer, as a temporary extension of your physical body. Karen Hopkin reports [The following is an exact transcrip

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

玛丽亚的最新单曲《Touch My Body》前天跃升十四位,登上美国细碟榜冠军,令玛莉亚拥有十八首冠军歌,打破猫王十七首的纪录,但仍屈居于甲壳虫(听歌)乐队的二十首之下。 Artist:Mariah Carey Song:Bye Bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Ya best fr

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Public opinion polls suggest most Americans favor full body scanners as a way to protect against terror attacks on commercial airliners. The benefits of scanners are being debated in a number of countries. Some groups have raised privacy issues. But

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

有些人期待看到她倒嗓,并等待着欣赏她倒嗓后的惊慌失措与落寞,有些人乐于见到她随时间推移容貌不再,身体变形,并从此无法抬头。touch my body要告诉人们的,除了她爱情观的改变,还有即使没有那些高音,没有那些繁复技巧,她仍然在流行工业之中拥有不能忽视的能量。

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Pre-Listening Vocabulary stunt: a daring act that takes courage and skill hire: to offer to pay someone for their services decoy: a person or thing that tricks people into going or looking a different way resemblance: likeness impersonate: to pretend

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语