突破口语之情景对话(15):My whole body feels weak我浑身无力 15. My whole body feels weak. 我浑身无力 Doctor: What's wrong with you? Danny: I have a sore throat and headache. Doctor: Do you feel tired? Danny: Yes, my whole body feels weak. And I really

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

13Describing Peoples Body Types GLOSSARY costume clothing worn to dress like another person or thing, often for thetheater or for Halloween* Suri is going to be a sheep in the school play, so his mom is making him asheep costume. to sort (something)

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

To Guangyuan in southwest China's Sichuan Province, where a tourist boat carrying 18 people capsized on June 4th. Four people were rescued on the same day, but one of them died after being taken to hospital. On Monday, one of the 14 missing bodies wa

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

人身上最重要的部位是什么呢?或许每个人都会有自己不同的答案:有的人选择脑;有的人选择眼;有的人选择手。但是你为什么选择这个答案呢?仔细思考一下,也许你能和下面这篇文章的作者一样,获得一个让别人感到诧异的答案。 My mother used to ask me what is the mos

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Body Language - Kid InkUsherTinashe It's KiD Ink 我是KiD Ink It's not a lot 你的话 that you've been saying, whoa. 并不是很多 But I can tell from your body language 但我可以从你的肢体语言分辨的出来 ok Let's talk about it ('bo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Do you remember the movie Precious? There were all these big names attached to the film. Oprah was the executive producer. Lee Daniels directed it. But the young woman at the center of the Oscar-nominated movie was far from

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

AILSA CHANG, HOST: When writer Mara Altman was 19, attending college at UCLA, she learned something about herself. It happened one night while she was flirting with a server at a Mexican restaurant. His name was Gustavo. She says he said five words s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: People are dumping dead bodies in the high desert of western Colorado. But they're scientists not criminal masterminds. NPR's Rae Ellen Bichell takes us to a place for forensic research in Grand Junction, Colo. And a caution over b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Why Does My Body Want To Snack?为什么我们想要吃零食? Sometimes a snack quiets your growling stomach. But sometimes you just feel like munching, even though youre not really hungry. French researchers recently found that this second type of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

If blood didnt circulate through our bodies, carrying oxygen and nutrients, we wouldnt be able to live. Blood is so important to life that the body constantly makes new blood. 如果血液不能在我们身体内循环,为人体输送氧气和营养,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

But what's even more amazing to me is that although we've changed so little in so many thousands of years, each of us changes so much in just one lifetime. We tend to think of growing up as just getti

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

It is incredible, and it is incredibly hard to believe too, because although we've changed so much, we don't actually see any of those changes happening. Generation after generation, we just look the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

在这次节目里我们要给大家介绍两个以

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Cancer Drug Finds HIV Hidden in the Body SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Shirley Griffith. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And Im Christopher Cruise. Today, we tell about an anti-cancer drug recentl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-02-13 Body of Mystic Monk On Display for Holy Year The body of one of the most popular Roman Catholic saints, the mystic monk Padre Pio, will go on display at the Vatican in Rome. His body was placed in a crystal coffin and taken on a j

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

By Barry Newhouse Mosul 23 May 2007 The U.S. military is trying to determine if a body found in the Euphrates River south of Baghdad is one of three missing U.S. soldiers. Elsewhere in Iraq, suicide bombs, roadside blasts, and gunbattles killed at le

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

The Most Important Body Part 身体最重要的部位 人身上最重要的部位是什么呢?或许每个人都会有自己不同的答案:有的人选择脑;有的人选择眼;有的人选择手。但是你为什么选择这个答案呢?仔

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Compared to the dose level of a medical chest x-ray, a backscatter scan is thousands of times lower. Since the Christmas Day attempted bombing of a U.S. airliner, airports are looking for ways to tighten security. One method being adopted by some and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Body scanners are viewed by many as an invasive technology, which amounts to a virtual strip search. They reveal graphic images of passengers' bodies, including medical details like evidence of mastectomy and colostomy bags. Britons call it a breach

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Who are those faces that we see in bill boards all around our town or city? These are people who want to represent you on the council, or community board, or hospital board. Every three years, we have a chance to vote for the people we want on these

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语