Film Ex Machina a Reflection of Social Anxiety in Computer Era 电影《机械姬 Ex Machina》反思计算机时代的社交焦虑 Ex Machina, an intelligent and sleek sci-fi drama by first time director Alex Garland focuses on the relationship and

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

Scientists Will Test New Drugs on Artificial Micro-Organs 科学家将在人工微型器官上测验新药物 Testing new drugs on lab animals is not the same as testing them on the species they are intended for. But in early stages of research, test

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Agriculture Report - Teaching Coffee Farmers About the Birds and the Bees 农业报道 - 种植更多树木和鲜花对咖啡生产的帮助 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 The Univ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

'Metal Muscles' Flex a New Bionic Hand 德国科学家发明新的仿生手 Artificial limbs, including the most complex of them the human hand are getting more life-like and useful due to constant advances in tiny hydraulic, pneumatic and electric m

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

I'm part of an android football team. About once a year we are allowed to get together to play a game of football. I'm as big as a human. In fact, I look like one too. On the football team I'm a striker so I have to be able to run very fast. My comp

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

It was woman against machine at an arm-wrestling competition yesterday in San Diego. And as soon as we say, go, go ahead. In one corner, 17-year-old Panna Felsen, a high school studentand amateur robot builder, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 120 pounds, an

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Melinda Smith Washington, DC 01 November 2006 watch Walter Reed Amputees A record number of U.S. soldiers injured in Iraq have lost arms and legs in explosions caused by remote-controlled bombs. The need for more comfortable, adaptable artificial

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

By Paul Sisco Washington 10 January 2008 A British firm called Touch Bionics has developed the world's first commercially available bionic hand. The company introduced the hand in Britain in September 2006 and in the U.S. in July. Users say the elect

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

Researchers Develop Artificial Legs That Mimic Real Ones 研究人员开发拟真人腿 When we walk, most of us don't give the process a second thought. Tiny electrical signals contract the leg muscles to help the joints move. All of it is controlle

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

科学家研制出可伸缩触感材料人造皮肤 Artificial robotic hands are getting increasingly better at emulating human hands and the most advanced can even be controlled by thoughts. 人工机械手臂在模仿人手方面正越发完美而且

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Researchers Experiment With 3-D Printer to Produce Human Body Parts 研究人员用3D打印机制作人体器官 Human organ transplants have become fairly common around the world in the past few decades, but doctors and their patients still face the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

For some families like the Villa Reals, theres no substitute for a live Christmas tree. Just you know, watering it every day and just that smell, especially the smell of it in our home, just made it feel more Christmassy to us. But that Christmassy s

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

Joyce: Lie down on the floor. Steve: Why? Joyce: I have to practice for my CPR exam tomorrow. Im taking it so I can get my CPR certification. Lie down please. Steve: Okay, okay. Now what do I do? Joyce: You just lie there and pretend to be unresponsi

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Carol Pearson Washington 09 May 2008 A new type of artificial foot is the latest in smart prosthetics that are changing people's lives. The artificial foot and its ankle can move like a human foot and ankle. The new prosthetic is on the market now

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)