apt arbitrary arc arena argue armo(u)r arouse arrange arrangement] arry arrest arrogant arery articulate artificial artillery ascend ascertain ascribe aspect aspiration assassination assault assenble assert assess asset assign assignment assimilate

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

[00:58.50](Waves Crashing) [01:09.50](Man Narrating) Those were the years after the ice caps had melted 当年温室效应日趋严重 [01:11.02]because of the greenhouse gases, 南北极冰山逐渐融化 [01:14.18]and the oceans had risen to drown

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-人工智能

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

人工智能双刃剑 服务于人也伤人 The notion of machines rebelling against humans has long been a theme of science fiction books and films. But as advances in computer processors and memory chips rapidly usher us into the world of artificia

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

导购口语: What sort of material do you have for a windbreaker? 你们有什么适合做风衣的布料? What about the quality of the artificial cotton? 人造棉的质量怎么样? Do you think this red satin is suitable for me to make a Qip

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Giving CPR Joyce: Lie down on the floor. Steve: Why? Joyce: I have to practice for my CPR exam tomorrow. Im taking it so I can get my CPR certification. Lie down please. Steve: Okay, okay. Now what do I do? Joyce: You just lie there and pretend to be

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

World Cup Predictions: Spain, Brazil, Germany, or Russia The 2018 FIFA World Cup began Thursday in Russia. Football fans have waited four years to see their favorite teams compete for the world championship. It is the years biggest sporting event. Pe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Saudi Arabia Is First Country to Give Citizenship to Robot Saudi Arabia says it has become the first country in the world to grant citizenship to a robot. 沙特自称已经成为全球首个授予机器人公民身份的国家。 The female robots n

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Robby Pepper can answer questions in Italian, English and German. He is Italys first robot concierge. He is deployed at a hotel on the popular Lake Garda to help answer simple, usual questions from visitors. Robby Pepper可以用意大利语、英语和

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Farmer Jamie Butler is testing a new worker on his farm in Englands Hampshire countryside. Butler hopes the new worker will help the 180-hectare farm produce more wheat and not harm the environment. The laborer does not say a thing while inspecting B

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

我们身处于一个人人都在享受,却又同时焦虑的年代。我们享受着信息和技术带来的便捷和快乐,但同时却不由自主的焦虑着。这种焦虑植根于我们的时代,从很多读书,外语打卡的产品和社

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

New Artificial Skin Feels Like Real Skin 新人造皮肤体感已接近真正皮肤 Some recently developed mechanical hands can be controlled by thoughts. But people who wear them must use their sight to know what they are touching. So scientists in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

科学家们通过不同的方式拯救犀牛 The biggest threat to rhinos are poachers who kill them for their horns. 对犀牛而言最大的威胁是偷猎者为了它们的角而将其置于死地。 In spite of a lack of scientific proof, many i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

AILSA CHANG, HOST: Planning for natural disasters involves dealing with a lot of uncertainty, but advances in artificial intelligence may allow computers to take some of the guesswork out of the planning process. NPR's science correspondent Joe Palca

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Jason: I need some flowers for my girlfriend, Iris. Sarah: No problem. Would you like some artificial carnations? Jason: Oh, no, carnations are not very elegant. Artificial flowers have no passion. Sarah: How much did you want to spend? Jason: Money

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Rex Tillerson got strangely carried away at his confirmation hearing. Hes on the verge of becoming the U.S. secretary of state but at one point he seemed to be channelling the bellicosity of his soon-to-be-boss president-elect Donald J. Trump. 前埃克

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By applying the electricity at different voltages to gold-painted onion skin, the material moved like a real muscle. 给镀金的洋葱表皮施加不同电压的电流,这种材料便会如同真实的肌肉那样收缩。 Scientists say that arti

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期内容: ChinasaidonThursdaythatitwasbuildingitsfirsthome-designedaircraft-carrier.Itsonlyexistingcarrier,theLiaoning,commissionedin2012,isarefittedSoviet-eravessel,morethan25yearsold.Chinaisembroiledinterritorialdisputeswithseveralothercountr

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Colin Lowther. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A woman sits outside with her fr

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Topic 1-Chinese Woman Verbally Abused on Virgin Flight A Chinese woman has claimed a Caucasian man called her racist names on a Virgin Atlantic flight and the airline failed to give an acceptable response. The Facebook accounts of the airline company

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议