arithmetic -算术 arouse -引起,唤起 arrange-安排,准备 arrest -逮捕,拘留 artificial -人工的.人造的 artistic -艺术的,美术的 aspect-方面,面貌 assemble -混合,聚集 assembly- 立法机构,议会 assess -对...估价 asset-有价值的(人,物);优点 assign -指派,选派 assi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Famous scientist says A.I. could destroy us 著名科学家说A.I.可以摧毁我们 The famous scientist professor Stephen Hawking has warned that robots with artificial intelligence could one day mean the death of us all. He told the BBC that: The

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

苏珊和安德鲁今天讨论的主题是人工智能..... Andrew: Some people are really interested in artificial intelligence and the role that it will play in the future. Other people dont care at all. So I would say that Im in the first camp. I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

依靠意念控制假肢 From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Monkeys have learned to move the arms of a monkey on a computer screen just by thinking about moving them. The work mo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

1. It's not like that. 不是那样的 It's not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以 跟他说It's not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Item Seven. Vocabulary. artificial, evict. The latest fashion on British TV is reality TV. Reality TV means that shows follow and film ordinary people in artificial situation. This could be at work or in some kind of competition. One of the first and

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

医疗技术的发展催生出了很多新兴的技术..... Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Finn: And I'm Finn. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about an amazing scientific achievement its called a total artificial heart. Finn: Th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Listen this way听力教程第二册-14

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Inventions for Exploring Space: Artificial Satellites Sputnik Ⅰ was the first artificial satellite. It can be described as an aluminium 1 sphere with a diameter 2 of 58 centimetres and weighing 83.6

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Imagine storing digital information in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the substance that carries genetic information in the cells of living things. What about wearing a device that makes you more intelligent or creating new materials by changing the ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

H 单倍体 haploid haploinsufficiency 造血干细胞 hematopoietic stem cell 血友病 hemophilia 杂合子 heterozygous 高度保守序列 highly conserved sequence Hirschsprung病 Hirschsprung's d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

增词技巧一般分作两种情况。 1、根据意义上或修辞上的需要,可增加下列七类词。 Flowers bloom all over the yard .朵朵鲜花满院盛开。(增加表示名词复数的词) After the banquets, the concerts and the t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

伪足( 吞噬作用 ) pseudopodium / pseudopodia ( phagocytosis ) 假肋 false rib ( ribcage ) 假声带( 声带 ) false vocal cord ( vocal cord ) 做梦 dreaming 偏头痛 migraine 副甲状腺 parathyroid gland 副甲状腺素( 副甲状腺 ) parathyroid hormone / PTH ( parath

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Helping Ugandas Disabled Children Play 帮助乌干达的残疾儿童 Children love to play. Playing is how they grow and learn. But for some children, the idea of simple, joyful play time can seem very far away. These boys and girls may look differe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range? 告诉我,在这个范围内你还有其他人造水果吗? Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on... 是的。这是一个秘

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

braided fabric 编织物 deformation 变形;走样 fast colours 不褪色;色泽牢固 punch work 抽绣 embroidery 刺绣品 acetate fibre 醋酯纤维 hemp 大麻 damp proof 防潮 sanforizing, p

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboard 1米跳板 diving pool 跳水池 non-swimmer's pool 浅水池 swimmer's po

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

launch a satellite 发射卫星 launch pad 发射台 multistage rocket 多级火箭 second stage 第二级 third stage 第三级 orbit 轨道 artificial satellite 人造卫星 Telstar 通信卫星 ant

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Listen to the statements and check the place where they think it is a better place to stay. 1.Convenience is very important to me. I rather live near by a supermarket than a farm. 2.Noise and pollution are the factors why I consider staying away from

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

The 4th Shanghai International Technology Fair has just concluded in Shanghai, and robots were one of the fair's biggest attractions. ICS reporter Wu Ying asked some robot developers how long it might be -- before we can start using them in our homes

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(287) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年