Unit 8 Part B A Terrible Disease The phone rang and it was my husband Jack asking me to take some lunch to his office. As I drove off, I noticed a new shopping center. Strange I hadn't noticed it before. Near his office I also saw a fire station I di

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第四册

Scientists Warn AI Can Be Dangerous as Well as Helpful to Humans 科学家警告人工智能对人类的利与弊 LOS ANGELES Artificial intelligence, or AI, no longer simply exists in science fiction movies and books. Scientists warn AI has and will

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Artificial intelligence is getting a foothold in medicine. Last week, the Food and Drug Administration approved a computer algorithm that can help doctors identify wrist fractures. Researchers at Johns Hopkins have much more

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Breaking ground in a association with some tech-unlimited empowering solar tomorrow Singapore newest eco-friendly sky creeper---ASIA SQUARE designed by Denter Coper Mathew and architects 61 is breaking ground in sustainable design isolation glass win

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

what makes someone`s sound sexy? to get the scientific viewpoint, researchers gaged volunteers responses to different voices.the conclusion: voices considered to be attractive said messages about body size, the workers journal plus one.in the animal

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

Can I help you? I'd like two kilos of eggs. What kind? Do you have the eggs with the red yolk? Sorry, madam. We have stopped selling those kinds of eggs for a week. Why? You know, red yolk is proved unnatural. It's artificial, and may lead to cancer.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The crowds arrive daily at Flushing Meadows Park in Queens. Its the US Open and all eyes are on the top tennis players in the world. With 254 matches just in the mens and womens singles tournaments, its a lot to keep up with, but behind the scenes, I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboa

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

By Melinda Smith Washington 10 August 2007 The lives of thousands of Iraqis and U.S. soldiers are changed forever when they lose arms or legs in roadside bomb attacks in Iraq. When they return home, the wounded American military personnel are often f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

Bioengineered Spinal Disc Could Relieve Back Pain Researchers at Cornell University in New York have developed an artificial spinal disc that may help patients with chronic back pain and other disc problems. The spine is a column of bones alternating

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

Doctors Achieve Milestone Using Artificial Heart With No Beat In March, two doctors at the Texas Heart Institute in Houston achieved what medical experts call a major milestone by implanting a continuous-flow artificial heart in a human patient. The

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

科学家警告人工智能对人类的利与弊 From the personal assistant Siri, to doing searches on the Internet, to the autopilot function, simple artificial intelligence, or AI, has been around for some time, but is quickly getting more complex

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

[00:01]P:This is out of my hands, Porter. Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you. [00:06]S:Bee in your bonnet, Potter? [00:09]H:I, I was, I was just wondering if you put me in the right house. [00:13]S:Yes. You were particularly difficu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

共享衣服?你愿意为共享衣橱买单么? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Wuyou Coming up: --Google confirms that private emails can sometimes be read by third-party ap

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Cardiac medicine has made tremendous strides since the 1950s, when surgeons placed the first experimental artificial valves in the human heart. 外科医生1950年代首次在人类心脏里植入了试验性的人造瓣膜。心脏医学自那以来取

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年2月

Scientists say they have successfully tested artificial blood vessels grown in the laboratory. In a heart bypass operation, surgeons typically remove a vein from a patient's leg and use it to replace blocked arteries that feed the muscles of the hear

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年2月

Have you ever sworn that you left your phone in the car only to find it in your pocket or on your desk or, admit it, in the fridge. Or maybe you just dreamed that you left it on the dashboard(汽车仪表盘) and the memory was so real, you had to ch

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(三)月

I need some flowers for my girl friend. No problem. Would you like some artificial carnations? Oh,no. Carnations are not very elegant. Artificial flowers have no passion. How much did you want to spend? Money is no object. Our most elegant flower is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The other day, when I went to lunch with my mum, I noticed that the restaurant was decorated in an autumn theme. It was beautifully done. The owner, or someone who works in that restaurant, must have gone to the local arts and crafts store to get the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

A baby bird in California has made history after becoming the worlds first penguin to be conceived using artificial insemination. The unnamed female Magellanic penguin was hatched in May at SeaWorld California after sperm was frozen and then thawed.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻