Passage 16 A Qualified Pilot The captain of a small ship had to go along a rocky coast, but he was unfamiliar with it, so he tried to find a qualified pilot to guide him. He went ashore in one of the small ports, and a local fisherman pretended that

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

Join us for the final edition of Travelling with Stupid as we go to the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Despite being world famous for its karst landscapes, we steer clear of the usual tourist spots and go in search of something much more special.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Unit 45 Steer clear of junk foods. Unit 45 与垃圾食物划清界限 They're not really foods,anyway,Chips,dips,crunchies,munchies-sounds like something you throw to the animals at the zoo.Junk food is low in nutrition high in calories and almost g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝驾驶着他的吉普车在随处都有危险悬崖的地方前进,为了保证它的安全你需要及时的在悬崖的两边画出桥梁来使海绵宝宝前进。 操作

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝公共汽车迷宫-驾驶公共汽车走海底迷宫,方向键移动,当然出现小游戏的一般用鼠标,中间是放大的图,很不错的海绵宝宝游戏,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏点play按纽开始,用方向键驾驶,你可以撞击对方,不过对方也会来袭击你和撞你,看谁先到达终点,如果你被对方撞到边上,就game over了.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

Hey! You know what boy? That girl is amazing But she will drive you crazy Look out! She's got a look in her eye that says she knows why just to taste her is never enough She gets a thrill out of lovin

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Todd: OK, Hello! 你好! Jeanna: Hello! 你好! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? 今天你要谈些什么? Jeanna: Driving. 开车。 Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. 好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。 Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

It appears that only one thing has prevented women being declared better drivers than men their modesty. 在宣布女性比男性更适合做司机这件事上,好像只有一件事成了阻碍那就是女性太谦虚了。 A study has found that w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

But I said nothing, only looking round me sharply. 我什么也没说,注意地观察着周围的情况。 Peleg now threw open a chest, and drawing forth the ship's articles, placed pen and ink before him, and seated himself at a little table. 法勒

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

我是天空里的一片云, Being a cloud in the sky, 偶尔投影在你的波心。 On your heart lake I cast my figure. 你不必讶异, You don't have to wonder, 更无须欢喜, Nor should you cheer, 在转瞬间消灭了踪影. In an instant I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

今天我们要学的词是flunk。 Flunk, 不及格。 He flunked the physics exam and had to attend summer school, 他物理考试不及格,夏天必需去补习。 65 % of the 400 Malaysian driving instructors flunked a surprise driving theory e

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A guideline on regulation changes about training and tests for license candidates was jointly issued on Thursday by the ministries of transportation and public security. A pilot program will be used in designated areas to test the new policies, which

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 你是一名直升机飞行员,驾驶着你的直升机穿越这条冗长的山洞隧道吧!千万不要碰到石壁上。点击NEW GAME进入游戏,鼠标控制操

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Mark: Hey, Mike, what age do you have to be in Canada to drive? 马克:嘿,迈克,加拿大的法定驾驶年龄是多少岁? Mike: Well, it used to be 16, but it recently got pushed up to 18, now again each province controls its driving and

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

David Choi - Love Love What's going on? I still see the frown in your face It's so out of place All you can remember Is how you felt the other day You let the small things in your way But you know that will just keep you down Loosen your grip, and dr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

如果不小心触犯了法律,这些单词还是有帮助的 adjourn:延期再审 alibi:不在现场证明 appeal:上诉 appear (in court):出庭 bailiff:庭丁,(法庭)警卫 by-law:条例,细则 clause:法律条款 defendant:被告 dismerit(traffic offense point):(交通违规记)缺点 d

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 开心火车战争版V1.1,和开心火车是一个系列的游戏,这次的任务是驾驶着无敌火车头去攻打敌人的阵地,路上危险重重,一定要

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

最近满眼都是车!除了《速8》席卷票房,还有刚开幕的上海车展,今天我们就学学和开车相关的英语吧! 关键词: Fast amp; Furious 8 Fast amp; Furious:《速度与激情》 The Fate of the Furious:《速度与

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

第9期:问证书 Jones: Can you skillfully operate the computer? Yang Lei: Yes, I can. I have three years experience in operating computers. Jones: What kind of software can you use? Yang Lei: I can skillfully use Dos, Windows. Jones: Do you have an

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语