I have an inquiry about car rentings. 我想咨询一下有关租车的事宜 I'd like to rent a car 我想租一辆车 What type of car would you like to rent? 你想租什么样的车? Do you have an international driving lisence?你有国际驾驶

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Topics of Discussion People like to talk about politics when they hold similar opinions, but when a group holds very different views, it is probably a subject to s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

This is What's Trending Today. 这里是《今日热点》节目。 Noah Forman is an Uber driver in New York City. 诺亚福尔曼(Noah Forman)是纽约市一名优步司机。 He is an experienced driver in a city known for its severe traffic j

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Yeah, its a moment that we are all waiting for. What kind of jail time would Paris Hilton get? Or prosecutors would ride on ----- they were asking for 45 days, and thats exactly what she got. She came in about 10 minutes late to the hearing today. Sh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

31. species n. (物)种,种类 specific a. 特有的,明确的,详情的 specifically adv. 特别地,具体地说 specify v. 指定,详细说明 specimen n.样本,标本,样品 spectacular a.引人注目的,壮观的 speculate v. 推测

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

泰格伍兹承认鲁莽驾驶 This is AP News Minute. Facebook is taking new steps to verify advertisers and make all ads on the site more transparent. The announcement comes ahead of next week's congressional hearings on Russian interference into l

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十)月

Bo Jackson was sitting in his favorite chair, drinking a beer, and watching a football game. At halftime, a car commercial featured a few hundred helium balloons floating skyward. I could do that, Bo thought. I could strap a bunch of balloons to my l

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

这些天,国内外空难意外不断.美国有对父子驾驶一架单引擎小飞机环游世界,就在壮举即将实现时,两人驾驶的飞机不幸坠海. 开小飞机环游世界,美国父子坠海双亡 BBC News: A US teenager and his father

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:驾驶汽车飞驰在高速公路上,被敌人几十辆汽车追击、最好的办法就是干掉它们! 操作指南:A、 S键分别向左右两边的车

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

By Greg Flakus Houston, Texas 18 March 2008 Cowboys and cowgirls from around the world are in Houston, Texas for what is billed as the biggest livestock show and rodeo in the world. The annual event includessaddle bronc riding, bull riding, steer ro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 操作指南:键盘左右键控制摩托车移动。如何开始:小游戏简介:你驾驶一辆摩托车,接住从天而降的答案包,碰到地上一闪闪的图标就能让

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语记单词小游戏

French Enthusiasts Restore Old Airplanes 法国爱好者们致力于修复老式飞机 Vintage airplanes always attract a lot of attention and aviation enthusiasts spend much time, effort and money to restore them to flying condition. When they do no

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

Technology Buffs Brace for 2016 Breakthroughs 技术发展助力2016重大突破 The worlds biggest Consumer Electronics Show, or CES for short, opens Wednesday in Las Vegas and the Internet is abuzz with expectation. We can expect big news about sev

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

2016聚焦电子创新 Major TV manufacturers are going to try to convince buyers that their present HD TVs are obsolete and that they should upgrade to 4K or even 8K-resolution sets. 主要电视制造商正在让顾客相信自己的高清电视已是

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

As children there is no limit to what we believe we can become but as girls and boys, we are steered in different directions growing up. This happens because of what we call gender stereotypes. 如果被定位成孩童,我们对自己未来发展的可

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Samantha: Hello. Terry: Hey, Samantha. It's Terry. Samantha: Oh, hi Terry. How's it going? Terry: Not bad. Hey, the reason I'm calling is that I heard from Veronica that you're looking for a used car . Samantha: Yeah, I'm hoping to find something rel

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是gambit。 Gambit, 指精心策划,带有风险的策略。美国总统奥巴马宣布,联邦政府计划购买一万七千六百辆美国造的油耗低的车和混合动力车。分析人士说, This is the White Hou

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是steer。 Steer, 是掌舵,引领的意思。比如: The newly appointed CEO promised to steer the company back to success, 新上任的首席执行官保证带领公司重新走向成功。占领华尔街运动的示威者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Gary: Hey, over here. Im glad you could make it. This place has a great happy hour. Let me get the waitress, Brenda, so we can order our drinks. Shanise: Hi, Gary. You sound like a regular. Do you come here a lot? Gary: Yeah, I like stopping by on my

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Track One From a very young age I had a bit of a fascination with flying 我自儿时便有些迷上了飞行 Bit of a fascination with speed 着迷那样的高速(驾驶) As I went through school and into my A-Levels I wanted to pursue a flying

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台