ATTENDANT: Can I help you, sir? SAM: Yes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes. I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car. ATTENDANT: I'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump. SAM: Self-service? ATTENDANT: Yes. You must fill up the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

SHLR 独立的标识位置寄存器,独立的原始位置寄存器 SGSN 特定的通用分组无线电业务节点 Standard Generalized Markup Language 通用分组无线电业务的服务支持节点

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Be 动词的用法: (1) Am--was Is --was Are--were 口诀:我用am, 你用are, is用在他她它,复数全用are。 (2) 肯定和否定句 I am (not) from London. He is(not) a teacher. She is(not) in the dining room. My hair is(not) long. Her e

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Yes.We've got a reservation.The name is Ann. Let me see.Ok, this way,please. This is your table.And would you like to order now? Yes. Here is the menu. Thank you.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

星级典句: 第一句:I'm the customer relations officers for MW Services. 我是MW服务公司的客户联络员。 A: Good morning, Ms. Brown. My name's George Black. I'm the customer relations officers for MW Services. 早上好,布朗女士

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Keep the change. 不用找了! change 零钱、硬币 来自美国华盛顿特区的Nathan为我们讲解《在美国如何给小费》 Tipping in America is actually not that complicated. When you go to a restaurant and you sit down to eat and you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Part 4 Useful Expressions 第四部分 旅游实用句 1.Is there a nice restaurant near the hotel? 1.请问饭店附近有没有不错的餐厅? 2.Are there any good Chinese restaurants in this area? 2.这附近有没有好吃的中国餐厅? 3.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

如同之前预测的一样,iPhone 4S除了硬件的升级外,最大的特点是人工智能语音程序Siri。在这个系统中,用户可以向程序提出问题,比如我今天需要带雨伞吗?现在巴黎几点了?纳斯达克股价如何

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 文体介绍 促销信是宣传产品或服务,以引起人们的注意,激发人们的兴趣,增强人们的欲望,进而促使人们做出购买行为的有力工具。从某种意义讲,促销信是一种广告,但他比一般广告更

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Business. 商业。 Business-process outsourcing 业务流程外包 At the front of the back office 走在后台服务的前沿 How the Philippines beat India in call centres 菲律宾的呼叫中心是怎样打败印度的 IT'S midnight in Manila, a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

China's fast-growing service sector has become a new magnet for overseas investors looking for opportunities in the country, a report from Industrial Bank Co said. 兴业银行的一份报告称,我国迅速增长的服务业已成为吸引在中国寻

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bon viveurs worried about spoiling their shirts at supper will be able strip off and feast in the nude when Londons first naked restaurant opens this summer. 担心在晚餐时弄脏衬衫的饕餮食客们可以放心了,今年夏天伦敦第一家裸

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Plenty of us turn to takeout when we're feeling too sick to cook. But a Belfast woman's order has gone viral after she asked for a side order of medicine with her food. 我们很多人在生病时不愿做饭,就会叫份儿外卖。但近日英国贝

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Key Sentences(重点句子) 171.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 172.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 173.At what time would yo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 763.I'd like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.我明天早上需要有人叫醒我。 764.For what time,sir? 什么时间,先生? 765.We also have a computer wake-up service.我们有电脑叫醒服务。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

China's top three telecom operators unveiled their plans last Tuesday to improve 4G services as part of the country's efforts to update its information infrastructure. 上周二,我国三大电信运营商公布了提升4G服务的方案,以此作为

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Listen to the dialogues and fill in T for True, F for False. 英语对话1 A:A table for four, please. B:Smoking or non-smoking? A:Smoking, please. 英语对话2 A:Would you like any coffees or teas? B:Yes, a cup of tea, please. 英语对话3 A:Any d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to people's comments about the food they had and check the correct answer/answers. 1.The dish is decorated beautifully however its ingredients aren't very fresh at all. 2.I think the chef stewed this potato beef soup skillfully.The soup looks

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

其实,不同的阅读是有不同的目的的。雅思考试时的阅读只有一个目的只有一个那就是为解题服务。 雅思阅读中的题目虽然种类纷繁复杂,其实说到底无外乎主旨题与细节理解题。而解题的过

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

People who want to have the experience of helicopter hailing through a click can try the service offered by a ride-hailing app operated by taxi-hailing company Didi Kuaidi. Though operating only two routes, the APEC air travel and Beijing-Tianjin rou

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语