A: Hi, what can I get for you? B: Hello, may I have a double cheeseburger? A: With everything on it? B: That sounds great. A: Did you want fries with your order? B: May I get a large order of curly fries? A: Did you want something to drink? B: Get me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: How may I help you? B: A double cheeseburger sounds good. A: Everything on it? B: Yes, please. A: Would you like fries with that? B: I would love large curly fries. A: Would you like anything to drink? B: Yes, let me have a medium Pepsi. A: Will t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Welcome, what would you like to order? B: I would like to get a double cheeseburger. A: Would you like everything on it? B: I would like everything on it, thank you. A: Do you want any fries? B: Let me get some large curly fries. A: Can I get you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

7.In the restaurant Useful sentences 1.Thank you for preparing such a wonderful dinner especially for us. 2.Please help yourself,and make yourself at home. 3.How about some plain chicken are local special. 4.I'd like to try some fire potato with noo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

现代酒店英语实务教程 13(点菜服务)

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语

Unit 3. Cleaning the room 客户清理服务 2. 经典对话 Housekeeping, may I come in? Come on in ,please. Good evening, Ma'am. May I do your room now? Sure. Could you tidy up the bathroom first? I've just taken a bus, and it's quite a mess. Certainly Ma'a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语

A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Where is our waitress anyway? B: Yes, the service hasn't been the best. Is that our waitress over there? A: I'll walk over and get the bill, since I don

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: Good luck finding the waitress! B: The service this evening has kind of sucked. Is that our server over there? A: I'll go get the check, sin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: Our waitress has been kind of scarce tonight, hasn't she? B: I think that is our waitress is over by the bar. Boy, the service has not been good this evening.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

提供洗衣服务先生,有要洗的衣服吗? A: Do you have any laundry, sir? 先生,有要洗的衣服吗? B: No, Thank you. 没有,谢谢。 同类问句: Would you like express service? 把衣服放到洗衣袋好的,请把衣服放

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

餐厅 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? A:Thank you. What about the restaurant? Where's that? 谢谢。那餐厅呢?在哪边? B:The Skylight Restaurant, sir? 是阳光餐厅吗,先生? 同类问句: Ah. the Skylight Restaurant's on the t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

三 经典对话 C=Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务中心职员 G=Guest 客人 C:Good afternoon. What can I do for you ? 下午好,有什么能为你效劳吗? G:Is there any flight to Beijing on July ,4th ? 7月4日有飞往北京的班机吗? C:Let me see. Yes, there are two

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语

G=Guest C=Clerk 一、经典对话 G:We're going to have a congress next Monday . I'd like to book some facilities and personnel for it. C:No problem . Sir. Here is the rate list . G:Thank you. C:Welcome,sir. Next Monday... that's July 2nd , isn't it? G:Y

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语

A: What a wonderful dinner! B: Thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying it. A: Where did you get your fantastic recipes? B: I grew up cooking. My mother shared her recipes with me. A: I especially like the wonderful chicken dish. B: That is a speci

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: I really love this meal. B: Thanks. I was hoping that you would all enjoy this meal. A: Where did you learn to cook these amazing dishes? B: I got a really wonderful cookbook for my birthday and decided to try out a few of the recipes. A: The chic

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Tony刚结束在当地的麦当劳餐厅的培训。 当他第一次站在收银台后工作时他不免有点紧张。他的第一位顾客点了一分奶昔。 Tony,经理说,记得在客人点餐前要说欢迎光临麦当劳。 第二位顾客要

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Two food delivery services in Guangzhou, China may have been operating under grossly unsanitary conditions, a newspaper has uncovered. 据媒体透露,中国广州两家食品外卖服务商的餐厅开在了卫生条件极其糟糕的环境之下。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris? 瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗 'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant. 如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了 Did you guys

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

询问设施 你们有些什么设施? A: And what sort of facilities can you offer? 你们有些什么设施? B: Well, naturally, we can provide audio-visual equipment for example a television, video recorder and multi-media projector, as well a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

现代酒店英语实务教程 15(酒水服务)

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语