John Quincy Adams, a Man Raised to Serve His Country 一个毕生都在服务他的国家的人 - 约翰昆西亚当斯 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation, our weekly program of American history for people learning English.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

全球化经济对美国的影响 The air outside this factory in Northeast Philadelphia once smelled of cookies. But the aroma,along with the 350 workers who for decades made Oreos disappeared last year when snackfood giant Mondelez shift production

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

Somali Hotel Chain Owner Strives to Make a Difference 索马里连锁酒店业主努力营造新局面 MOGADISHU Many in the Somali diaspora are returning home to make a new life despite the continuing risks. Since 2011 when a military campaign again

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

经济下滑和卢布贬值打击莫斯科餐厅 MOSCOW Moscow's casual dining scene has grown exponentially in the past decade, but Russia's economic decline, the drop in the value of the ruble and high inflation are taking a toll. Igor Bukharov, pr

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

A: Hello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order? 先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗? B: Yes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole. 好的。我想

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome to Perfect Getaway Tours. How can I help you? B:I would like to plan a surprise getaway for me and my wife. A: Very well, we have a couple of different options such as beaches, the wilderness, the countryside or even going to a spa for the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

商业英语教程 English For Business 第二十三课: 商务聚餐 Lesson 23: Celebrating 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台及维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

Struggling Italian Business Owners Seek Chinese Investors 意大利业主惨淡经营,寻求中国买家 The economic crisis in Italy has left many small businesses in dire straits. Unable to get credit and with little hope of an economic recovery,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

深陷移民危机欧洲促生餐馆新生意 In Mytilini, Greece, near the port where migrants depart for their next stop on their way to countries like Germany,there are new businesses serving the needs of the thousands of new customers arriving an

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

叙利亚难民涌入伊斯坦布尔部分地区变成小马士革 The Aksaray district with its cheap hotels and boarding houses, is a traditional place for exiles on the region's crises. 阿拉萨赖地区有许多价格低廉的旅馆及寄宿公寓

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

Empowering Employees with Disabilities 激励人心的残疾人员工 CHANTILLY, VIRGINIA Lifelong intellectual disabilities often can hinder a person's ability to acquire skills or get a job. The people who run the Wildflour catering company near Wa

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

Topic 1-Elderly's Fever for Health Products Recently, the daughter of an old couple in Nanjing has thrown away two truckloads of expired health products that her parents spent several hundreds of thousands of Yuan on. Why are the elderly so fond of h

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

1. One year ago, our daughter Max was born and we launched Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with the goal of dramatically improving their lives of all those in Max's generation. Our mission is ambitious, advancing human potential and promoting the quality.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Topic1 Government officials-unpopular occupation? With increasing government officials resigning, People's Daily said people should treat it as a normal thing. Under the great pressure of the anti-corruption campaign, Chinese officials are gradually

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议