A: How do you feel about this restaurant? B: I really liked it! A: I really enjoyed the food. B: What did you enjoy the most? A: I enjoyed the fish the most. B: The fish was pretty special, but I loved the dessert. A: The macadamia cake was out-of-th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

At Universal Instruments, we expect service to become an increasingly significant competitive differentiator as the sophistication of manufacturing processes increases. Changes in customer demographics are placing increasing demands on our global cus

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

不能按时送回衣物 对不起,夫人,恐怕我们今天晩上不能送回您的衣服。 A:Excuse me, madam, I am afraid we canft deliver your laundry this evening. You see, it's past 10 o'clock already. 对不起,夫人,恐怕我们今天

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

托儿服务 对了,你们有没有托儿服务? A: Thank you. By the way, I wonder if you have babysitting service. 谢谢。对了,你们有没有托儿服务? B: Yes. We do have very reliable part-time babysitters. 有的,我们有一批

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: Can you tell me what's wrong, sir? 您能告诉我有什么不妥吗,先生? B: The service is too slow and the dishes are served cold. 服务速度太慢了,菜都凉了。 A: I see. I'll report to the manager. 我明白了。我会向经理汇

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Unit 3 At the Cloakroom 一、经典对话 B=Bellman of Cloakroom 寄存处服务员 G=Guest 顾客 B:Good afternoon.Can I help you? 下午好,有什么能为您效劳吗? G:I`d like to leave this bag with you. 我想把这个袋子存在你这儿 B:Certainly sir.Is there anything val

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 现代酒店英语

如果你在餐厅厨房呆过,你一定目睹过许许多多的食物、水和能源都在这被浪费了。主厨亚瑟波茨道森分享了他的个人愿景 -- 大量减少餐厅与超市的资源浪费, 在保证提供美食的同时促进废物

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Public health services for Chinas mobile population have been the focus of the National Health and Family Planning Commission media briefing. Also addressed were the family planning policy violations of film director Zhang Yimou. For more on that, we

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

A: George, is your chicken OK? B: It tastes great, but it is really dry. Is your fish all right? A: My fish is very dry. B: I wonder if they left it sitting around too long before they served it. A: That's exactly what I was thinking had happened. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Hey George, how is your chicken? B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish? A: My fish is pretty dry too. B: It's almost as if this food has been sitting a little too long. It doesn't seem fresh. A: Yes, it seems that

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Room service. What can I do for you? 客房服务,需要帮忙吗? I have some laundry to do. 我有些东西要洗。 I want to have a dress washed, but I'm afraid it might fade. 我想洗套衣服,又担心会褪色。 Excuse me. Have you any

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

星级典句: 第一句:Some pills might be helpful. 一些药或许能帮上忙。 A:I'm probably a little airsick. Some pills might be helpful. 我可能有点晕机。一些药或许能帮上忙。 B:OK. I'll bring the pills right away. By the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A restaurant in the city of Modena, Italy, has been named as the best restaurant in the world. The restaurant Osteria Francescana was crowned number one at the World's 50 Best Restaurants awards ceremony in New York. The ceremony is like the Oscars o

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

福布斯近日评出了到香港旅游必吃的6家餐厅,虽然只是一家之言,不能说完全客观,但是既然能上榜,那肯定还是有过人之处,快来看看这份刚出炉的击坠清单吧。 1. Tang Court at the Langham Hot

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Shanghai has launched pilot childcare services in a number of workplaces to encourage more families to have a second child, local authorities said last Tuesday. 上海相关部门上周二表示,为鼓励更多家庭生育二孩,上海已在一些工

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如果你在餐厅厨房呆过,你一定目睹过许许多多的食物、水和能源都在这被浪费了。主厨亚瑟波茨道森分享了他的个人愿景 -- 大量减少餐厅与超市的资源浪费, 在保证提供美食的同时促进废物

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

餐厅预定篇 出国旅行,吃一定是重头戏!但是当看到菜单上那些密密麻麻的英文单词整个人瞬间就不好了呢,更可怕的是菜单上还没!有!图!片!拿出词典一个个单词查?nonono,把这篇文章

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

第一句:I have some laundry to do. 我有衣服要洗。 A:Room service, I have some laundry to do. 客房服务部,我有衣服要洗。 B:OK, Ill ask a maid to do. 好的,我会叫服务员来做的。 第二句:Could you send someone up

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Michelin sends its inspectors to restaurants to eat and award stars: one, two, three. 米其林派出审查员到餐厅用餐并颁发星星:一颗星、两颗星、三颗星。 Welcome to IAYTD. 欢迎收看IAYTD节目。 Every Wednesday, we focus

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情