Section 15 Flying 1We usually fly in aeroplane. 2But there are different kinds of machines for flying in. 3The general term for machines we fly in is aircraft. 4The types most people use for travel ar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

Get'cha Head in the Game Coach said to fake right And break left Watch out for the pick And keep an eye on defense You Gotta run the give and go And take the ball to the hole Like the Old-school Pro He said dont be afraid to Shoot the outside J I got

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

1. International criticism of Egypt's military rulers mounted Wednesday as police clashed for a fifth day with protesters demanding the military relinquish power immediately. A rights group raised the death toll for the wave of violence to at least 3

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十一月)

You've been selected for a mission which you are not to discuss with anyone outside of this room. We are engaged in a war with the Soviet Union. This war does not, for the moment, involve men in arms. It involves information. - Something important ha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

LONDON, July 20 (Xinhua) -- The hope of the British football team of taking medal from the 2012 London Olympics was given a shock when they were beaten 2-0 at home by Brazil on Friday. The Brazilians showed why they are among the favorites to win a m

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Deliberations are underway in the murder trial of Casey Anthony. The jury of seven women and five men are considering whether the 25-year-old is guilty of killing her young daughter. Anthonys defense says the girl accidently drowned in the family

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

1. A tense day on the campus of Virginia Tech. It was put under a lockdown this morning after three children attending a summer camp in the campus, reported seeing a man holding something that looked like a gun. 2. Meat giant Cargill is recalling 36

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(八月)

1. Thousands are gathering in Cairo to protest today's verdicts by an Egyptian court. Ousted leader Hosni Mubarak was sentenced to life in prison for failing to stop the killing of protesters last year. But he and his sons were acquitted of corruptio

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

1. A House subcommittee holds a hearing Wednesday on how to regulate big banks. The hearing is expected to get a lot of attention following JP Morgan's recent loss of two billion dollars. 2. Authorities in Mississippi say someone posing as a law enfo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

BERLIN, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Hertha Berlin climb into German Bundesliga, the first division, three days before the end of season 2010/2011 thanks to the winner from striker Adrian Ramos over Duisburg on Monday. Berlin staged a faultless but unspectac

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是undecided。 Undecided, 尚未决定的。距离美国国会中期选举只剩下一周的时间了,最新民调显示, Almost a third of the voters still remain undecided, 将近三分之一的选民至今还没有拿定

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

With the popularity of Internet, cyber crimes are a serious problem, peoples computer will be easily attacked, because cyber criminals are everywhere on the Internet. The personal computer is no longer safe completely, we must take the measures to de

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BERLIN, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Struggling Bundesliga side Cologne sacked Norwegian coach Stale Solbakken owing to the hammering 4-0 loss at Mainz this week, the club announced on Thursday. The club introduced former coach Frank Schaefer for the final f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is AP news minute. 1. Dallas police chief David Brown told reporters Monday morning that he and his family are receiving dead threats, following the deadly shooting of 5 police officers. Brown also said 11 officers fired their guns on Thursday w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(七)月

Sheldon:Santa? Santa : Oh, hello, Sheldon. You should be asleep. Sheldon:Well, then, you shouldn'thave jingle bells on your boots. Santa : I've been wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry Idisappointed you when you were a little boy. I-I can do a lot

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I Am Nobody!Who are you? Are you nobody, too? Then theres a pair of us - dont tell! Theyd banish us, you know. How dreary to be somebody! How public, like a frog To tell your name the livelong day To an admiring bog! This poem is a typical Dickinso

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 10 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Defense Minister Celso Amorim admitted on Wednesday that the country is very vulnerable when it comes to cyber defense, making foreign espionage easier. The minister made the statement during a Senate hear

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Subject:As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something. 迷你对话 A: I think there are some problem in our policy. 我想我们的政策出了些问题。 B: Well, as far as policy is concerned, I have to say something. 嗯,说道政策,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

New Study: Life in Space Puts Bodys Defenses on Alert Living in outer space for nearly a year had some interesting effects on American astronaut Scott Kelly. Scientists found signs of increased activity in his immune system, the bodys natural defense

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(1737) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

economist n.经济学家 Economists estimate a slow growth in the global economy. 经济学家预估全球经济将有缓慢的成长。 facial a.脸的,面部的 n.脸部按摩 Sue had a strange facial expression when she tasted this dish. 苏吃这

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500