1. The Muslim Brotherhood declared Monday early its candidate Mohammed Morsi is the winner in Egypt's presidential election. This just days after the military government dissolved parliament and granted itself authority to make laws and determine Egy

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

Can I help you? Mrs Peterson? Yes? My name is David. Mrs Peterson, I... I knew your son, Kaleb. I was with him when he died. That's me. You knew Kaleb? Yes, mam. We were pretty close. Yes, mam? He wanted me to tell you that he loved you. Thanks. He a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

[00:05.32]script:n.笔迹,手迹;脚本,底稿;vt.把改编为剧本 [00:07.33]section:n.块,部分;项;区域,地段;阶层;v.把分成段 [00:09.32]sector:n.部门,部分;监管区;防区,分区;扇形;vt.把分成部分

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

The pretender 演唱者:Foo fighters keep you in the dark you know they all pretend keep you in the dark and so it all began send in your skeletons sing as their bones go marching in... again the need you buried deep the secrets that you keep are e

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

1. President Barack Obama says he is pleased the Senate has passed a two-month extension of the social security payroll tax cut. The Senate voted 89 to 10 in favor of the measure today. It also extends jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed. 2

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十二月)

1. The defense has rested in the Casey Anthony murder trial without her testifying about the death of her two-year-old daughter Caylee. Prosecutors have begun their rebuttal case and closing arguments could take place as soon as Saturday. 2. The hear

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

1. Defense Secretary Robert Gates says he believes somebody in Pakistan knew Osama bin Laden was hiding there, but there is still no evidence top leadership in the country was aware. 2. Sanctions for Syria from the United States, applying them to the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(五月)

1. The ethics trial of Rep. Charles Rangel is going ahead without the New York Democrat there. The 80-year-old Rangel says he has no money for attorneys asking for a delay to start a legal defense fund. The House panel said no. 2. A search near an Oh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十一月)

AS IT IS 2016-02-01 Businesses Weak on Cyber-Crime Protection 企业在网络犯罪防御上表现软弱 A new report says businesses around the world are not keeping up with the new and increasingly tricky methods of cyber criminals. The internation

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Oh, my, this is going to be killer. 天啊,今晚肯定会很赞 If Max never sees me here... I agree. 只要马克思没看到我,我同意 Ah, if you want to run a business, 如果你要经营企业 you've got to take a few risks. 就得承担一些

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

LUANDA, April 22 (Xinhua) -- Angolan President Jose Eduardo dos Santos on Tuesday appointed Joao Manuel Goncalves Lourenco as defense minister, according to a press release from the Civil Affairs Office to the Presidency. In a presidential decree, Ed

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Health is far more important than wealth and wisdom. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health tends to deprive us of our interest in everything around us. How to stay healthy co

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BUENOS AIRES, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The Argentinean soccer team Lanus Sunday defeated Godoy Cruz 1-0 to consolidate the leadership in the final tournament after the sixth matchday. The match was played in Malvinas Argentinas stadium in Mendoza, at 1,0

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天要学的习惯用语是muddy the water,muddy是由mud发展而来的词。 这里的muddy是动词,意思是弄得浑浊。muddy the water从字面意思来看就是在水里搅起泥浆,使水浑浊。 其实这个习惯用语对中国听

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 螺旋式的防御塔TD游戏。鼠标操作。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 风格简单的防御TD游戏。鼠标控制。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

1. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says the U.S. and its allies are close to beating al-Qaeda. He was in Afghanistan today, and says the raid that killed Osama bin Laden has yielded new insights about the groups other leaders. 2. Theres a new country

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

Unit 3 虚拟语气(六) 16. As Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, I have directed that all measures ____ for our defense. A. had been taken B. be taken C. would be taken D. to be taken 17. The m

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

And So It Goes In every heart there is a room A sanctuary safe and strong To heal the wounds from lovers past Until a new one comes along I spoke to you in cautious tones You answered me with no pretense And still I feel I said too much My silence i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Russian president Vladimir Putin has said that Russia will develop new weapons to ensure its security without entering a costly arms race with the West. He added that Russia's military modernization plans should be realistic and take into account the

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻