I never should've let those two go out on patrol three nights in a row. 我就不该让他俩连着三晚去巡逻 I'm his father. I didn't even know he was on patrol. 我是他父亲。我连他在巡逻都不知道 I should've been paying better at

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

1. President Barack Obama says elections in Greece indicate positive prospects for a new government that will cooperate with Europe. But Obama says economic problems there are still a concern for world leaders. He spoke alongside Mexican President Fe

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语跟扑克牌有关,是trump card。玩牌的人都知道,trump card是王牌的意思,也就是最大的牌,可以通吃。从19世纪初开始,trump card也被用来指最行之有效的手段。 上星

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

January 13th, 1978Former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, a liberal icon of the 50s and 60s dies of cancer in Waiver Minnesota at age 66. 1992Japan apologizes for forcing tens of thousands of Korean women to serve as sex slaves for Japanese soldier

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

Go sightseeing 观光旅游招待 A: What about visiting the Great Wall this weekend? The weather is great tomorrow. B: That's a good idea. C: Great. B: Could you introduce it for us? A: OK! The Great Wall is one of the wonders of the world. And nowa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

No. Grandpa Palmer is dead to me. It's like ______2______ . Sounds complicated. I should go with you. Trust me, nobody wants to go to Carlinville, Indiana. Oh, God. Here we go. We can barely stand the sight of each other. Henry. Judge. Hank, thanks f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

模仿文本: Well back to the basketball and to make sure they didn't miss their trip to the Miami Heat; the Boston Celtics avoided the worst of the storm by leaving for Florida a day early. The game went the Heat's way as the champions began thei

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

In spite of the fact that they look like they're more or less defensive, they have arms and legs and strength and that...that tail looks pretty wicked actually overall. 看起来它们还是或多或少有一定的防御能力,它们的前肢和腿力

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

In this week's address, President Obama honored our nations veterans, who have served and sacrificed in defense of our country. This past week, Americans came together on Veterans Day to pay tribute to those men and women in uniform who have risked t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

今天我们要学的词是freeze。 Freeze, 是冻结的意思。英国首相布朗星期一宣布, Britain will freeze assets of Iran's largest bank to discourage the country from developing nuclear weapons, 为了阻止伊朗发展核武器,英国

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. It was Day 2 for Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Capitol Hill. ''We would probably have to be in Iraq to provide help of one kind or another to the Iraqis for quite some time.'' He was defending the president's new Iraq war strategy before the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

A lawyer for the doctor charged for MIchael Jackson's death says the singer died from drugs he injected on his own. The defense team claim Jackson swallowed several pills used to treat insomnia on the morning he died. He gave himself anesthetics ,cre

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十月)

1. One day to go into the Florida Republican presidential primary, Florida is the biggest state to vote so far. Polls show Mitt Romney with a lead over Newt Gingrich. 2. The Obama administration is preparing for new talks with Iraq. The top aided def

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(二月)

1. Israel has deployed two batteries of its Iron Dome rocket defense system to the north of the country after Israeli warplanes struck the Syrian capital. A senior Israeli official says the airstrikes were targeting a shipment of precision guided mis

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(五月)

AS IT IS 2015-09-21 Group in Estonia Helps NATOs Computer Defenses 爱沙尼亚组织帮助北约进行网络防御 Recently, hackers have attacked computer systems and then released information that many people thought was secure. This happened to t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

And that is why you always keep your defense offensive. 这就是为什么要让防守总是充满侵略性。 What's up, friend? Oh sorry, Kobe. It's a text from a friend of mine and I'm getting some pizza later. I thought there was gonna be some re

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

今天我们要学的词是step up. To step up, 是加强的意思。 Our team stepped up our defense in the second half and won the game, 我们队下半场比赛加强防守,最后赢得了比赛的胜利。 Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan is

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是hotline。 Hotline, 是热线的意思。Emergency hotline, 就是为紧急事件开通的热线。中国国防部长曹刚川星期三出访日本,与日本新上任的防卫省长官高村正彦举行会谈。日本媒体

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是repeal. Repeal, 撤销,废止。在国会中期选举中, California voters rejected a call by the teachers unions to repeal a series of tax breaks for corporations, 加州选民否决了教师工会提出撤销公司减税

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Palermo throw victory away, says Gasperini ROME, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Palermo head coach Gian Piero Gasperini said his side threw away an incredible opportunity following they drew 2-2 with AC Milan on Tuesday. The Sicilians were 2-0 up after 47 minut

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻