By Jennifer Glasse London 18 September 2009 General David Richards The new head of the British army says success in Afghanistan is vital and the outcome of the conflict there will have a profound effect on geo politics. The general who is about to t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

第一, 迷你对话 A: Shall we go and help Jane out? She is in trouble. 我们去帮Jane解围吧,她遇到麻烦了。 B: I know she is in hot water. But I wont get my finger burnt again. 我知道她有麻烦,但我不想再多管闲事儿落

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Fortunately more sober types were at work elsewhere. In 1808, a dour Quaker named John Dalton became the first person to intimate the nature of an atom (progress that will be discussed more completely a little further on), and in 1811 an Italian with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

It took all the money they had, but with their brand new fleet they defeated the Carthaginians, who were soon forced to cede Sicily to the Romans. 他们花费了他们的全部金钱造了这些船,但他们用这支崭新组建的船队战胜了迦

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Bolivia defeats Uruguay 4-1 in Brazil 2014 qualifier LA PAZ, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- Bolivia defeated Uruguay 4-1 Tuesday at Hernando Siles stadium in La Paz in the tenth match-day of the South American qualification series for the 2014 World Cup in Braz

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- The leader of Fluminense's defense, Gum was announced on Tuesday to need a period of two months to recuperate from a detached tendon in his upper right thigh. With only 12 rounds remaining in the 2011 Brazilian Ch

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LJUBLJANA, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Slovenia is working out a cyber security strategy to upgrade its capability against cyber-attacks, the Slovenian Press Agency reported on Saturday. A national cyber security authority will be set up within the framework

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 推荐指数:★★★ 新鲜出炉的塔防TD游戏。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 位于机箱内的防御TD游戏。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

ALISON STEWART, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: The U.S. ambassador to Iraq is Douglas Silliman, a career foreign service officer who has worked on and off in Iraq since 2011, has previously served as U.S. ambassador to Kuwait, and has held other posts

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Genius can in this sense be defined as paying closer attention to our real thoughts and feelings and being brave and tenacious enough to hold onto them even when they find no immediate echo in the world beyond. 从这点来看,我们可以把天才这

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

第一, 迷你对话 A: I bumped into Mary last night at a club. She was alone. She was obviously blitzed out. 我昨天晚上碰巧在一家俱乐部遇到了Mary,她自己在那儿,喝得东倒西歪,站都站不稳了。 B: She must have k

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I'm four now, Rickon said. He was peeking through the lens tube at the gargoyles on the First Keep. 我已经四岁了。瑞肯说。他正透过镜管,眺望首堡上的石像鬼。 The direwolves sat on opposite sides of the large round room, lic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

WASHINGTON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Defense on Friday announced that the nation's missile defense system failed in a latest test with a ground-based interceptor missile failing to hit an incoming ballistic missile over the Pacific.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:我们战无不胜我们顽强奋斗 Triumphant 《Triumphant Get 'Em》歌词: Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit Em, Hit Em (Go) Get Em, Get Em, Get Em (Go) Hit Em, Hit

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Here is a photo of successful people: Successful people enjoy peace even through difficult circumstances. Rather than complaining about the troubles they meet, they adapt and enjoy life. Successful people like themselves. They are glad for their own

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

第一、迷你对话 A: I cannot understand why she always helps and supports her brother. 我真不明白她为何总是帮着她的弟弟说话,支持着她弟弟。 B: Why do you say so? 为什么这么说? A: Because he is often in trouble. 因

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

“Coming,”Alan looked at his watch. Five, The crickets would start singing soon. He walked on, the sweat pouring into his eyes. Knowing she had opened the bottle of mineral water. Would she let him

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Against my love shall be, as I am now, With Time's injurious hand crush'd and o'er-worn; 有一天我的美人会沉沦如我,被时间的毒手捣碎、研磨, When hours have drain'd his blood and fill'd his brow With lines and wrinkles; when h

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集