Here is more fallout tonight from those thousands of pages of leaked U.S. state secrets on the WikiLeaks website. The State Apartment is now cut off one US military computer network from its database of diplomatic cables and Defense Secretary Gates c

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

David: How long ago did you visit the White House and perform there? And tell us everything about that, tell us how you were invitedJerry: You really wanna hear about it? David: Yeah. Jerry: They had this thing for Paul McCartney, they're gonna honor

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Celtics? How do you feel about playing in Celtics as a Knickerbocker now? -I'm excited. I'm excited there. It's just, you know, it's just looking back at the history of the whole New York to Boston. Not just in basketball, but in life and general, yo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Oh, yeah, James Mason James Mason. I like the way James Mason thought. love, yeah. Looter, that's good. I love impersonations. Did you do any other impersonations? Shawn Connery, Michael Caine, and that's it. Go ahead. Let's see. Here is a Hollywood

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

There was one point you were talking to a bunch of kids and you said that vanilla ice cream contains beaver. Beaver anal gland, yes. Oh, come on, youre telling me you dont like beaver anal gland? OK, if youve ever had... You have sprinkled with that,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Chris Brown, riding high. Brand new CD out, F.A.M.E it's out today. It already has three no.1 hits, the fourth one climbing the charts and the album is no.1 on iTunes today. It's a far cry from the last time the two of us sat down, just months after

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Portraying a character as unique asLisbeth Salander, the central character in The Girl with the DragonTattoo comes with many challenges, namely the piercing, the tattoos,the attitude. Rooney Mara talks with firm maker Peter Travers somepopcorn about

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

This is not exactly how or when you planned to announce this. Er, how else are you going to have to adjust to counter the presence of this Obama campaign, which is a surprise? Well, you know, Brian, this is exactly how I intended to do this. Once I

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

This is a tough morning now,the competition really hits up on Dancing With The Stars.And it's tough to say which is ,Victor Ortiz go down for the count,let's take a look at the moment.** The couple with the lowest combined total scores and votes,they

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Scripts: The race for the high-end consumer is on. BMW is putting in in the high gear on the green. CNBC auto reporter Phil LeBeau has this tough assignment once again this morning. Ah, I didn't even think about that, Dr. Phil, go forward, Dr. Phil.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Scripts: Mr.Strauss-Kahn, thank you very much for joining us on CNN. In a way, you are taking over an institution which doesnt have a mission any more, or at least less of a mission than it used to have. Well, I wont say that. The mission is almost

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Now we have a special guest to mark the day 66 years ago when Jackie Robinson became the first black player in Major League baseball. In honor of Jackie Robinson Day every Major League player today is gonna wear the Number 42. And were pleased to wel

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com Zach Galifianakis, everybody. Thats crazy. Yes, it is that. What is? This is what your dry suit? But youre talking them. And t

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com Thank you! Welcome back! How are you? Welcome back! I think the longer we just sit here, the more uncomfortable that will make

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年