-Now, let's talk about this movie. It's the Rise of the Planet of the Apes? -Yes. -And it works just fit in the history of the Planet of the Apes movie. Is this like a prequel. -Yeah. -Is it? Oh, it's a prequel. -It is a prequel. Yeah. -Does this tel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

We know Attorney General Gonzales should testify today. Should he be let go? Well, I think he ought to resign. I noticed that several of our prominent leaders in both, at least Democrats including Hillary, have asked him to resign. I think that, you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

This is exciting, I don't prefer, but we have a new president, his name is Barack Obama. And even though he's been very very busy these days, his people were kind enough to invite me to the White House over the weekend for some one-on-one time with t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Oh,boy. They say often that if you get once, it might happen again. -Theydo say that. But I think that's just about people like me who keepgoing up on these mountains in such weather and don't know that youshouldn't do such thing. -Thenyou supposed t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Rosie, you look sensational. You're just the right guest to have on the show when we are talking about sexual harassment. Yeah, are you Ok? coz last time you were here your neck was sore, you got hurt when you were hum, you were filming something. Y

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Congratulations on getting married. Married again. -Thank you. -Were you able to enjoy it, because I, you had, it was smallish, right? That actually was smallish. -Yeah, yeah, hum, yeah, it was small and it was nice, my family and it was just great,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Can we talk about, ah, a recent bar fight that you were in? Is that Okay? -Sure. -Okay. -Sure. -This is a therapy for you. Thats why you are here. -Wow, thats embarrassing. -I wanna help you in all the ways I can. -Alright. -Okay. -Oh, man. -So what

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

This NCAA basketball tournament generates analogue close to a billion dollars, maybe more than a billion dollars? Well, we pay 11 billion dollars for it, and my concern is I don't think you can pay college players, because you can not pay to football

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Hey, are you on the Twitter, are you on Facebook and the stuff? I haven't started to twitter. You don't care, and you don't care about it I care, I like are you twitting? Yeah, I'm on that a little bit Ok, I'm gonna start, I'm gonna do just like you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Youve basically played a very swore hit man whos very cerebral, good at his job and quote Thomas Jefferson. Yeah, Im the fracture. I take care, I clean up the problems and that yet I take you and take a few shots at Jefferson which was difficult for

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

So I'm doing the scene, scanning by Lassie in job pursuit, feeling a little bit ridiculous in 1950s in my outfit. You know, trying to do the scene where I found out my horses are in a lot of trouble and I'm supposed to stand there and cry. And I did

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

We got one quiz game; a real quizee is the resident dude on the program to get how long has his beard been in the works? Yeah, man. Its good, dude, this beard is [mid] like, and I tried to trim it because I am coming to you all, so, but now, I have b

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

You're promoting that movie,in the same time,you're making a film in the Phillips. Oh,yeah. So you got me fly back forward.That's a tremendous long flight,isn't it? It's really is,especially,it's just a mass with you that 50 miles ahead and soon on,t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

you may know her from spring twon or hbo's but now the very complicated miriam shor is becoming a very good christian bell, starring at ABC comedy GCB, take a look. cricekt ,are u there, yeah, she try to destroy our life in high school, i will not al

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

And we are back now ,and this is Kerry Washington start the ABC newest guilt pleasure scandal it come from the critical anonymous the private practice take inside that way the crisis the manage live inappropriate and it's all this DC dirty secret in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

We're in her office,a kind of sanctuary for her memories. On the wall,a wood painting of African American women from the 1800 who had their own businesses. On her desk a sign-

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

2013年1月10日,韩国首尔,汤姆克鲁斯为新片《侠探杰克》进行全球宣传,《杨澜访谈录》获得了独家电视专访汤姆克鲁斯的机会。 说起采访阿汤哥,不仅我周围的女性朋友激动大概因为他英俊

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

The Timely film that tackles terrorism and its roots, its called Reluctant Fundamentalist. Yesterday here, from one of its stars, kate Hudson. It's great to have her co-star Riz Ahmed here with us today. Thank you for coming in. Good to see you. Than

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Track One From a very young age I had a bit of a fascination with flying 我自儿时便有些迷上了飞行 Bit of a fascination with speed 着迷那样的高速(驾驶) As I went through school and into my A-Levels I wanted to pursue a flying

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

You wanna see a trick. Yeah, what about a usual one?. One for you? Yeah? Ill do it for you. Yeah. And I'll do one for the people. Yeah, OK, whatever. I considered myself oneof the people. Youre one of the people? OK Then You'll be their representat

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年