CNN专访2009美国偶像冠亚军时间: CNN官方文本: SEACREST: The new American Idol, Kris Allen. Has it sunk in yet? KRIS ALLEN, AMERICAN IDOL WINNER: No, it hasn't sunk in. All the way in. I think it's starting to a little bit. SEACREST: The moment I wil

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

We have a GMA exclusive with former First Lady Laura Bush. We caught up with Mrs. Bush in her new hometown of Dallas, Taxes for a look at life five months after leaving the White House. We talked about a whole host of issues, including her new missio

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Lebron, we wanna quote you about being on the cover of Sports Illustrated when you were 17. You said recently we became big-headed jerks, me in particular. You talked about how the adults around smugly watch the self-destruction like excited spectato

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

In her new movie Black Swan, Natalie Portman, has pushed herself to the limit. She plays a ballerina who suddenly seems to be crumbling as she pursues the role of lifetime, and critics are already calling it the role of Natalie's lifetime, a performa

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

-One, the only Alicia Keys, regarding her, get her, her songs Songs in A Minor. And you remember what's ten years ago sold 12 million, more than 12 million albums. It is back out 10 years later. You have some new music with it, so it really makes...

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Well, understand, understand: Uh, I have a recessive dance gene, quite frank, because of my complexion. I am I'd like to say, Im a white boy from Oakland, but I am from Oakland you see. So we can I believe in you all, we can do it. -Do it. -So, you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-When is the last time you wore jeans? When I, when you were here last, you said, I said what do you sleep in. I said you are on pajamas. And you said you sleep in whatever youre wearing. -I very often, its very, its very funny. -Like you sleep in th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-All right, well, the last question I ask everybody that's on the show always has to do with music and always has to do with doing a riddle snippet of some song that means something to you. -Yeah -Now doesn't have to be from Spider-Man: Turn Off the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

I had a spine operation. That was, that was a, from probably I was told actually from...at the age right...I broken my back at some point between 16 and 20. And how do you think what you didi that injuried yourself? He asked me that he said Was there

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Quick look at the head of the new season Bachelor. That starts tongiht right here on ABC. Lucky man, at the center of all these here right now, Sean Lowe welcome. Thank you. Are you Lucky? Do you consider yourself? I consider myself very lucky. It wa

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

I think the people in Gaza have been disappointed up to now. You would remember that at one point, 18 months ago, there was in mind the production of flours and fruits in Gaza, and opening of the borders with Israel, and airport, the seaport, the lin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Topic 1: Air PollutionAir pollution in China has become so bad that some Chinese scientists have gone so far to compare it to a nuclear winter. While the capital seems to get the most attention, both domestically and internationally, it is most certa

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

I have come over for the British Motorsport Festival To represent what we feel is the pinnacle of driver training And instructor training in the UK We have an association in the UK - the Association of Racing Driver Schools (ARDS) We are affiliated t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Hey! A new movie at back. For Twilight fans just think their teeth until you get it. Coming out this Friday, this time, no one set of vampires and werwolves, the Host stars Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan and Max Irons, the son of celebrated actor Jeremy

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

One of the greatest tennis reveries hitting up,once again off-the-court before Wimbledon begins today, defending Champion Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova both starts with some tough words for each other. And ABC'S Gio Benitez. has the story. Seren

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Daniels joins me now, you know, Jeff, I have to say you have really become an anchorman. You just pulled up Peter Jennings move on St. Champion. Did I? You did. Pointing out that he was not worrying about, that was his signature move. Sam was doubtle

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

What about the meaning to go game six? Three cards come out. It started to put the yellow tape around floor and directed to wheel that champion torphy, gave it to Sperce. You know that a lot guys in your team said that I just quit, something with the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Pizza, Nino Selimaj, is that right? Selimaj. Selimaj is owner of Nino's Bellisima in New York City, creator of the world's most expensive pizza. Nino, good morning to you. Good morning, to all of you three. A thousand bucks (wow) for this pizza. A th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Chinese President Xi Jinping says he is very satisfied with the fruitful development of China-Russia relations. He said in the exclusive interview with Rossiya TV that the bilateral relationship has entered a phase that boasts the most solid foundati

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

He makes looking casual, look awesome. Yeah, yeah. He also makes me look like a Lilliputian. Which is fantastic, actually. He is our next guest. Gone from the high school basketball courts of Florida to the NBA rookie of the year, NBA all-star, he ca

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年