[01:11.36]Your Royal Highness, 公主殿下 [01:14.28]twenty-four hours, they can't all be blank. 24小时不会一片空白 [01:21.32]They are not. 当然了 [01:23.68]What explanation am I to offer Their Majesties? 我该怎么跟国王、王后交代

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-罗马假日

How do you make governments have literacy a priority? Because if you look at Africa, you look at Asia and so many other places around the world, governments have to struggle with so many other things. There's Corruption, there's... How do you do it?

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

-Ah, tell, tell us about the book, Go the, Go the blank to Sleep. This is a, an actual a book, kind-of, sort of a joke, right? -Ah, from what I understand, the guy, ah, wrote on his blog last year as he was writing another book that he was gonna writ

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Was I right? The chronology of this-when the Katie Couric came to anchor the CBS evening news. -I took her old job. -You took her old job and its five years, and you both did you both know you were leaving? -No, we did not. I mean, I've heard rumors

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-When did you start acting? -Hum, when I finished high school, you know, I love story-telling, I love films and fantasy sort of books and things, and I never felt consciously about getting into it and my older brother was doing it. I felt its a top f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Hey Joel, Hey. Im glad he is not here. No, Hey, See, I, I havent seen you since the Christmas party in my house. Yes. The fantastic Christmas party, fantastic food. Yeah, I would really like you to bring that ornament back. And by that ornament, I me

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Its time to play a little game, everybody, should we say it together, truth, truth and a lie. Mayim has agreed to tell us 3 stories about herself, two of them are true, one is a lie, well all guess which is the lie, and Mayim, are you ready? I am, Im

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Well, the First Lady, she is on the campaign trail in California. Michael Obama appeared on the tonight show last night alongside the Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, a well-known champion on (up)healthy ED. Mrs. Obama teased the adorable Douglas about

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Right now right here is Christopher Colfer, hes only 22, but he is already in the Golden Glove two, you can cheer for. Thats all right. Yeah. Golden Glove two and the nominations for his star turned on Glee. Now it is that were on his first novel, it

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I have conversations with my wife,Paul has conversations with his wife.many women have conversations all the time, we take the talk take the talk, better known for all of the world ,whatever but highptly speaking,at the end of day,and your husband ev

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

New details about Whitney Huston. Those close to the singer are speaking out for the first time since her tragic death. We heard from her cousin Dyong where we were just yesterday here and now her sister-in-law and manager Patricia Huston talked to O

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I have a lot of attacks to choice and I decided I'm going to get them more removed.How many do you have when you started? 16,17 year-old,that kind of combine,so one of my leg,one here,one there,one big my leg,were a bunch of crash on. And how great w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I had a fantastic childhood in Kent - it was really good I started off, my first ever car I had I paid ?5 for! It was an Austin A40 I used it to belt round the fields You progressed, what became your cars, your sports cars? I've had all sorts. I star

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

As the sky falls, and it crumblesAnd the Oscar goes to SkyfallAdele Adkins and Paul Epworth. Congratulations, so nice to meet you. I dont need my shoes, oh, thank god. You thought how heavy these are? Let me see. Oh, Ill take my shoes off, Im sorry.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

it's the N C,big goals of complicater reality,it is called Trophy wife.and the day views on ABC this week ,is about women's marriage, a guy with lots of ex-wifes and children,yeah that looks incredibly funny and our R,S goes behind the scenes and tal

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Katie Curic: Is he a traitor or a pioneer this past week? The controversial Arab network al-Jazeera announced it's hired a very unusual choice to appear on its new English language news channel. He's

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

You know, so disappointed at those special effects, and Tobey Maguires with us this morning. Good morning. Good morning. Great to see you, congratulations. Good to see you, thank you. What a really good storyline in this! Yeah. Not the least of which

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

BILL O'REILLY, FOX NEWS HOST : How do you assess President Bush's falling poll numbers? He's at the lowest level of his presidency now. Why do you think that's happening? CONDOLEEZZA RICE, SECRETARY O

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

watch now to an NBC news Exclusive---an interview with Britain's new Prime Minister Gordon Brown. After several days of meetings with the President, he is in New York this morning to give a speech at the United Nations. Earlier this morning he sat d

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

What books are you reading right now? 您最近在读哪些书? Ive got a pile of books stacked on my night stand that Im reading or hoping to get to soon. Im usually working on more than one at a time. So right now its The Goldfinch, by Donna Tart

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间