Kate, New Zealand speaker Between cats and dogs I definitely prefer dogs. Although cats are very cute, but dogs also, I like to be active. I like to run around the lawn and take them for walks, and actually, the dogs are more like a little kid, and I

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Isma / Indonesia speaker My first impression of best friend was positive. I mean, she was really nice to me, and she helped me a lot with my studies and also adapting in a university. So, she was really nice, and until now, we're still best friends.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Sarah / England speaker In a way, I admire Margaret Thatcher. She was the first female prime minister in England. She was a very powerful, powerful woman. She broke any normal social norms associated with politics and the female gender. So, I admire

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Diego, Mexico speaker I would rather break up with someone because I like to be in control of things, so if someone breaks up with me, I wouldn't be in control of things, so that would change the status quo, and yeah, I would like break up with that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Zoo guide: OK, are we all together? Right, next were going to look at the llamas, but actually here we have four different animals which are all from South America and all related to camels. Llamas, which you have probably heard of, over

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A: Hey, Im reading this really interesting article about the human body. B: Yeah? Well, we know all about that from biology lessons. A: No, we didnt learn much at all at school! Theyre discovering loads more things all the time. Really am

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A (Girl) She lives next door and shes always been really important in my life. When we were little and my mum was working she used to look after us. Shed tell us stories about her childhood. It was like listening to fairy stories, life wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A. Good morning. This is an announcement for all passengers travelling on the 9:25 flight TOM1223 to Rome. This flight is delayed by two hours because of bad weather. B. Would all passengers travelling to Tokyo on flight FR3421 please hav

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Jack: Hi, Ismael. How are you? Ismael: Hi, Jack. I'm OK but Ive got loads of homework. Jack: Me too, but would you like to come with us to the cinema tonight? Ismael: Who's 'us'? Jack: Me, Jamie, Nicola and Selina. Ismael: OK, and what's

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Passage Transcript i would definitely say that tennis is my favorite sport. uh, my parents both played it, played in college. my mom's really into it, and she plays tennis about three times a week at least. plays with the team. and she always has som

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Passage Transcript i want to talk about Vietnamese cuisine. and, to many of you, it may sound just like Chinese cuisine or Indian cuisine, it doesn't matter. but in that part of the world where i come from, Vietnam, China, Korea, um each country has

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Boy: Ah, band auditions. Great! Id love to be in a band! ... Hi. Is this the band audition? Girl: Hello. Yes. So, you'd like to be in our band? Boy: Yes, I love music. Girl: Well, we need a singer, a guitarist and a drummer. Boy: Oh, I lo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Tania: Hi. Im Tania. Whats your name? Jing: Hello. My names Jing. Tania: Nice to meet you, Jing. What class are you in? Jing: Im in class 1B. And you? Tania: Me too. Im in Class 1B too. Jing: Whos our teacher? Tania: Mr Smith. Jing: And w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Eucharia, Ireland speaker My first part-time job was washing dishes in a restaurant. It wasn't a very glamourous job, but I really wanted it because I wanted to pay for horse-riding lessons, so every Saturday night I went to this restaurant and worke

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Warren / Canada speaker As much as I like to read, I don't think books are going to be around forever. They take up a lot of space, and they use up a lot of material, a lot of natural resources. These days, we can already just have everything on an i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Katia, Mexico speaker Am I shy? I'm not sure. Sometimes I am shy. Sometimes I am not shy, so I think it depends on the situation. If it's people that I know, if it's people I don't know. So am I shy? Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no. Jeff, Canada speake

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Matthew / Canada speaker Probably somewhere between six and seven hours a night. It depends what I'm doing in the evening, or what I have to do in the morning, but I usually go to bed not too late, but I usually have to get up pretty early so, usuall

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Eucharia, Ireland speaker A food I always crave, well, now I'm not living in Ireland. I always crave Irish soda bread. My grandmother used to make it when I was a child in a really old-fashioned fire oven and there was nothing like it. It's kind of,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Akane, Canada speaker Who in your family do you resemble most and why? Well, when I was little I used to resemble more like my father and so did my brother and everybody used to say that we looked like twins, but now, me and my brother look very, ver

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Alan, Canada speaker How do I get my news? Well, when I lived in Canada I got my news from primarily watching television and reading the newspaper. But since I moved over to Asia and started using computers more and more I find that I get my main sou

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat