Warren / Canada speaker Yeah, I think I'm not very good at keeping clean. My wife is always getting upset that I'm leaving things out on the counter in the kitchen, or leaving my clothes in the bedroom in the wrong place, and I definitely have to imp

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Ray / United States speaker What did I do yesterday? Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and I had the good fortune of being invited to the house of a friend where a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner was prepared. So I was able to eat delicious food and good

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Tom. U.K. speaker I don't like shopping very much. I'm not into all this walking around department stores looking at stuff, choosing things. I'm a tall guy and so it's really hard for me to find clothes that fit so shopping is really not pleasant. Sa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is something that I worry about? Well, I don't think I am unusual in worrying about money like everyone does these days. Making sure you have enough of it. Making sure that you are secure for your future. Maki

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

图片1 Jeff, Canada speaker My favorite movie? I just got a favorite movie last year. It's called Amar, Akbar, and Anthony. It's an Indian Bollywood movie and it's about three brothers who get separated after they're born and they are Hindu, but the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Jeff, Canada speaker I have a, by modern standards, I have a big family: seven people. My parents, my mom and dad. I have a sister, an older brother, two younger brothers and myself and the neat thing about my family now is my sister lives in America

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A. I work on Saturdays and in the school holidays. Saturdays are busy because thats when everyone goes shopping. Our shop sells clothes and accessories for men, women and children. I work in the childrens department. It can be crazy somet

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A It was Nickys idea, but we all think its going to be brilliant. As soon as the last exams have finished, were going to decorate the main hall at school with paper streamers and Chinese lanterns and things. Steve had this idea of project

Matthew / Canada speaker I ride my bicycle. I like to ride my bicycle around most of the time, if I'm able to I'll ride a bicycle to work, and also I like to walk everywhere. I've never owned a car, so I tend to walk a lot of different places. Lindsa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Adrienne, United States speaker What am I afraid of? Probably the same things that most people are afraid of. I don't like snakes very much. I don't like strange and large insects, especially in my apartment. I've had a few incidents with that and it

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Ruth, England speaker Something I like shopping for? I like shopping for everything. I like shopping for clothes. I like shopping for food. I like shopping for presents. Everything. Maybe the one exception would be shopping for DIY things: things lik

英语口译笔译辅导之汉泽英难点解析(二) 6.得罪某人get in Dutch with someone 张名得罪了他的上司,几个月后就被开除了。 Zhang Ming got in Dutch with his boss and in a few months he was sacked. 7.说别人的闲话di

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jeyong, Korea speaker I'm a student abroad in Japan and I go back to Korean during summer break and during my free time, I usually spend a lot of time with my older sister and I feel comfortable talking to her because she cares for me very much and g

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Kate, New Zealand speaker I like to go shopping and I usually go to the department stores, although they can be a little bit expensive, and I usually shop at Gap or some of the cheaper places in my country, in New Zealand, it's called Glassins and al

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Anita / Taiwan speaker Am I good at saving money? I don't think that I'm a good person. I don't think that I'm good at saving money because I spend a lot. I like to go shopping and everytime I go shopping I will buy something so I don't think I am go

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Simon, Canada speaker OK, so what is typical workday for me, basically come home from work and I place a lot of importance on dinner so I try to make something nice for dinner and then after that I basically listen to my girlfriend complain and argue

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Teacher: Are you all sitting comfortably? Were going to do a short quiz called What kind of student are you? I want you to listen carefully and think about your responses. Then I want you to write your answers in your notebook. Please be

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Presenter: Now the 2020 Olympics might seem a long way away to you, but people are already talking about what new sports might be included. Today Im going to talk to two people who are hoping their sport might be included. The first is Jo

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Good morning. Today Im going to talk about how to study. Now you probably think you know all about that, right? Youve been studying for years. And I expect some of you are fantastic at studying, really organised and good at concentrating.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A (Girl 1): My hero isnt very famous, but she ought to be. Shes Mary Anning, who was only 12 years old and from a poor family when she made an amazing discovery. She found the first dinosaur skeleton, that of an ichthyosaur, on the cliffs

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat