第四章 1、不定式当主语 [00:-1.00]53.A:To become President of the United States used to be my goal. [00:-1.50]过去我的梦想是成为美国总统。 [00:-2.00]B:I think every American kid has dreamed about that. [00:-2.50]我想每个美国

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

【俚语】 英语是一种节奏性很强的语言。 英语的节奏依赖于重读音节和非重读音节的更替。英语的句重音是话语节奏结构的基础,重音是由时间来控制的,不管实际上重音之间有多少个音节,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

Transcript: Tour guide: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to this fantastic tour of London by bus. My names Greg and Im your guide this afternoon on our tour of London. As you can see, were on an open-top bus, so you can see all the at

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Caf worker: Next, please! What would you like? Andi: Can I have a burger, please? Caf worker: A cheese burger or double cheese burger? Andi: Double cheese burger, please. Caf worker: Anything else? Andi: Yeah, I'd like some banana cake. C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Receptionist: Good morning, Brownton swimming pool. Tyrone: Hello, Id like some information about the water polo club. Receptionist: Yes, of course. We have an under 14s club, an under 16s club, an under 18s club and an adults club. How o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Tamara: Hi, Mario. Do you want to go and watch a film? Mario: Hi, Tamara. Sure, whats on? Tamara: Well, there are two action films, Mr and Mrs Jones and War Games, and theyre both in 3D. Mario: Ive already seen Mr and Mrs Jones. I havent

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Tom: I don't know what to do. I start off studying but I always end up doing something else. Mum: Ill help you but please listen to me. Tom: Of course! Go on! Mum: Now first, you need to take away all of the things that stop you working.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Lucy: Hello. School librarian: Hello, whats your name? Lucy: My name's Lucy. School librarian: And what's your surname, Lucy? Lucy: Moore. School librarian: Can you spell that? Lucy: M-O-O-R-E. School librarian: Thank you. What class are

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Aurelia: Whos that boy over there, Hannah? Hannah: That? Er, thats my brother, Jem. Aurelia: Your brother? Hannah: Yes, and thats his girlfriend Lucy. The pretty girl with the long, brown hair. Aurelia: Oh right. So, youve got a brother?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Admin worker: International Student ID card? Student: Yes, thats right. Admin worker: Have you got the form? Student: Yes, here it is. Admin worker: OK, lets see. Name Ahmed, surname Saeed, age 14, address ... (pause) ... oh, whats your a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Kat / Germany speaker I don't use public transportation too often. When I still lived in my home town, it was just too small to have public transportation. Nowadays, I like to ride my car. I think public transportation is a great idea, but I really l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Kat / Germany speaker Hey, I have a favor to ask. I'm going to be out of town for two days, and I was wondering if you could take care of my hamsters. You just got to come in and feed them. I'll leave the key in the box. Thank you. Warren / Canada sp

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Ruth, England speaker Good transportation? Not really because I'm from a small village but then if you actually go into the town itself, then things aren't too bad. There's quite a good bus system and you can get there easily on the train. We don't h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Marion, Ireland speaker Well, usually on a work day, I get up at half past six in the morning because I start work at eight o'clock. On the weekends I usually have a lie in so I wake up at about 9 or 10, sometimes 11, depending on how tired I am. Usu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

2 寒暄问候 3句英文任你选 How do you do! 你好! Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 How was your flight? 旅途顺利吗? 半个句型要记牢 How do you do! (你好) Tip: how do you do用来打招呼,相当于 hello,不过 hello比较

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

按照动作的执行者是有生命的还是无生命的这一标准,英语和汉语的动词均可分为有灵动词和无灵动词。前者用在表示有生命的名词后,后者用在表示无生命的名词后。含有灵动词的句子称作

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

讲解文本: gossip about 八卦,说的闲话,说长道短 Who's been gossiping about me? 谁一直在说我的闲话? Don't gossip about your co-workers. It's not nice. 别太聊同事的八卦。这样不好。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Transcript: Girl: So, have you got any plans for the weekend? Boy: Yeah, me and my mates are going to this activity centre in the mountains. Girl: Oh, yeah? Boy: You can do all kinds of things. Its a new centre; it sounds great. Were going to go dirt

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

1.大学教育对于年青人日后的发展是必不可缺的,因此具有十分重要的意义。 College education is indispensable to the future development of the young people, so it is of vital importance. 2.不能否认,很多没有上过大

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

14.首先不讲创造一门新的全球性语言是不是可能的,单就学习和掌握任何一门已有语言来讲就绝对不是一件轻松的事情。 Leaving aside the issue whether there is the possibility of creating a new global language

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语