Chris, Belgium speaker Do you belong to anything? Well, I belong to a running club. It's actually a marathon running club because I used to start running marathons two years ago, and if you train for a marathon it's like a lot of time you have to inv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Good, Thailand speaker I don't like watching TV that much. I would just spend like one or two hours a week, cause I think it's just a waste of time in just sitting and staring at one box. Shibika, India speaker At home, in India I watch TV a lot. I j

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Arienne, Norway speaker My one regret... I can't really answer that because I don't really have any regrets. All my life I have basically had a few dreams and my dreams I have basically fulfilled. My first dream was going to the United States on exch

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Morning, everyone. Quiet, please. OK, Im going to give you some advice to help you prepare for the exams next week. So make notes as Im talking. Are you ready? While you are studying, eat food that gives you energy. Dont be tempted to eat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A Boy: Mum? Mother: Yes? Boy: You know that Economics exam I had last week? Mother: The one you didnt revise for? Boy: I did revise for it. I was working on it all weekend. Dont you remember? Mother: Oh, yes, I remember. Apart from going

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: A. Go straight on. Then take the first left on to Green Street. Walk past the library and its the building next to the library on the left. B. Go straight on. Go past the traffic lights. You will see a shop on the right. Go past that and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Passage Transcript i came from Japan to the United States in nineteen sixty-one. it was long long time ago. that means, Im pretty old. im not a young girl anymore. hehe. and, uh, ah, in nineteen-sixties, early nineteen-sixties Japan was still, uh, in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Transcript: Interviewer: Hello, Dan. Dan: Hi. Interviewer: Can you tell me about a typical day in your life for the school magazine? Dan: Yeah, sure. Interviewer: So, what time do you get up? Dan: Oh, I get up very early. I get up every day at 5 oclo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Sarah / England speaker My favorite restaurant would have to be a chicken restaurant called Nando's. The menu is predominantly chicken and it's Portuguese style, so it's spicy. You can choose a spice and you can have it in the form of chicken on the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Anita, Taiwan (Taipei) speaker From my city what is the best way to get to the airport? I live in Taipei and the best way to get to the airport is to drive the car but because of traffic is bad, recently I took the bus to the airport and I think that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Jeannie, United States speaker I usually dress up for work. If I have a boyfriend who wants to take me out somewhere really nice, then I will put on a nice dress. I've always wanted to go back and relive my prom situation where you got to where very,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Adrienne, The United States speaker Do I believe in ghosts? Yes, I think I do. I struggle with it, but I actually think I lived with one time. There were a lot of really strange events happening in this house where I lived and my roommates and I were

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Skip, The United Sates speaker What is something I can cook well? I have two main dishes when I cook for myself or even for friends. One is some version of fried rice - Chahan in Japanese. I have several versions that I can do pretty well, and the ot

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Conrad, The United States speaker What am I wearing today? I'm wearing my Japan national soccer jersey. It's not really a jersey. It's more of a polo shirt. I bought it right during the World Cup and I was a proud supporter of Japan's team. Unfortuna

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Jeff, Canada speaker Would I like to be a politician, athlete, a movie star or a musician? Oh, that's an easy one. I definitely would like to be a musician. I'd hate to be a politician, and I'd hate to be a movie star, and there's not much difference

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Ruth, England speaker The same as I did in high school? Definitely not, no! For a start I look a lot older. I look the same in that I wore glasses then and I still wear glasses now but actually more often than not I wear my contact lenses now and I w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Hello, my name is Anita and I'm from Taiwan and Taiwan is a very small country and I'm not sure where Taiwan can be considered a country or not. I like Taiwan very well because we have nice food, nice weather, the winter is warm and people are friend

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Anita, Taiwan speaker What junk foods do I eat? I like potato chips, chocolates, candy bars but these days because of diets though I don't usually eat a lot, but of course during the party with my friends we always buy lots and lots of junk food and

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Marion, Ireland speaker Well, in Ireland we always have a lot of rain. It tends to rain for most of the year so I'm quite used to rain, but it's a soft rain, so I quite like the soft rain. I don't like really, really hard rain that stops you from doi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Akane, Canada speaker What part of your country has the best weather and the worst weather? Well, I would say that the best part of the country with weather is Vancouver or the West Coast of Canada because they have very mild summers and winters. Tha

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat