单词词意 triviala.琐碎的;无足轻重的 trolleyn.手推车;(英)无轨电车,(美)有轨电车 troopn.(pl.)部队,军队;(一)群/队 v.群集,集合 tropicala.热带的 troublen.烦恼;动乱

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年最新考研英语词汇

A convincing thunder rumbled through the words. He lifted another spadeful of earth. 一声有说服力的霹雳通过这话隆隆炸出。他铲起了另一锹土。 Why had Linda died? Why had she been allowed to become gradually less than human an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

East --- 东方 easter --- 复活节 eve --- 节日的前夕 evil --- 邪恶的 even --- 甚至 evening --- 傍晚

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

(A small boy asleep on his right side, the right arm stuck out, the right hand hanging limp over the edge of the bed. (他身边一个打盹的小孩伸出了右臂,右手在床边无力地垂下了。 Through a round grating in the side of a box

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

He became rather technical; spoke of the abnormal endocrine co-ordination which made men grow so slowly; postulated a germinal mutation to account for it. 他相当专门化地谈起了使人生长迟缓的内分泌失调问题,并提出萌芽期突变

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

TheMarkofNimueh邪恶女巫Nimueh邪恶女巫Nimueh向Camelot的水井中投毒,在城中引起一片恐慌。人们开始死亡或者逃离家园,Nimueh却通过她的魔法镜看得滋滋有味。Uther对魔法再次出现狂怒不已,要求彻

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. (MUSIC) Today's program is all about eyes. When it comes to relationships, people's eyes can be a window into their hearts. This means that their eyes can tell a lot about how they feel. W

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

Hug me till you drug me, honey; 抱紧我,让我迷醉。 Kiss me till I'm in a coma; 情哥哥;亲吻我,亲得我发昏入魔; Hug me, honey, snuggly bunny; 抱紧我,情哥哥,美妙的兔兔; Love's as good as soma. 像唆麻的爱情

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

From behind a door in the corridor leading to the Beta-Minus geography room, a ringing soprano voice called, One, two, three, four, and then, with a weary impatience, As you were. 一个响亮的女高音在通向比塔减地理教室的走廊门后叫

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

It was a small factory of lighting-sets for helicopters, a branch of the Electrical Equipment Corporation. 那是一家生产直升飞机灯座的小厂,是电气设备公司的一个分支。 They were met on the roof itself (for that circular let

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Roof! 屋顶到了! He flung open the gates. The warm glory of afternoon sunlight made him start and blink his eyes. Oh, roof! he repeated in a voice of rapture. He was as though suddenly and joyfully awakened from a dark annihilating stupor. Roof!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Cloaks of turkey feathers fluttered from their shoulders; huge feather diadems explodedgaudily round their heads. 肩膀上扑扇着火鸡毛,巨大的翎冠在他们头顶鲜艳地撒开。 With every step they took came the clink and rattle of th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

You don't say so. 真的? My dear young lady, I do say so. 我亲爱的小姐,真的。 Six times twenty-fourno, it would be nearer six times thirty-six. 六乘以二十四不,差不多已是六乘以三十六了。 Bernard was pale and trembli

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Which will finish her off in a month or two, the doctor confided to Bernard. 那会叫她在一两个月之内死去的。医生对伯纳透露了真情。 One day the respiratory centre will be paralyzed. 有一天她的呼吸系统中心会瘫痪,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

The Director went suddenly pale, stopped struggling and stood, his hands on her wrists, staring down at her, horrified. 主任的脸色突然苍白了,停止了挣扎,站在那儿,双手握住琳妲的手腕,低头盯视着她,吓坏了。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

音乐咖啡厅:Lady Gaga全新单曲Bad Romance Artist:Lady Gaga Song:Bad Romance Caught in a bad romance 囚禁于邪恶传奇 Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah! GaGa-oo-la-la! Want your bad romance 垂涎于你的邪恶传奇 Rah-rah-ah-ah

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Aha! Here's our guy, fellas. 啊哈!就是他了,伙计们。 Number 41...evil-est number of them all. 第四十一号... 最邪恶的数字。 Tell us where this criminal is, pigeon! You tell us right now! 告诉我们他在哪,鸽子!快告诉

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

English Quenya Lyrics by Roma Ryan Performed by Enya May it be an evening star 愿夜空之中闪烁明星 Shines down upon you 无尽星光指引你前行征程 May it be when darkness falls 愿黑暗之幕就此倒下 Your heart will be true 邪恶之

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

vicious阴险的,邪恶的,恶毒的 Mikeisaviciousman. 麦克非常阴险。 Itisaviciousattackonmycharacter. 这是对我品格恶毒的攻击。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Sin of self-love possesseth all mine eye 我的眼、灵魂和全身每一部分, And all my soul and all my every part; 全都充斥着自恋的罪行, And for this sin there is no remedy, 没有药物能治愈这种邪恶, It is so grounded i

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集