ACT II Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome! 嗨!Stewart小姐!欢迎光临!? How are you? 最近好吗? Fine, Somsak. And you? 很好,Somsak,你呢? Fine, thank you. 很好,谢谢。 This is my

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

ACT II This is really neat! 太好了! When do we eat? 我们什么时候吃? First, we have to catch some fish. 首先,我们得钓几条鱼。 In order to catch fish, you have to do this. 要钓鱼你

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

走遍美国,ACT I A little further to the right, Tom. 再往右一点,Tom。 Is this OK? 这样可以吗? Good. What do you think, Richard? 好。你看呢? I like it there. 摆在那儿很好。 It's the first t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

ACT I Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful. Robbie 这个新的随身听真棒。 Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday. 这是Richard和Marilyn送给我的生日礼物。 T

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III OK, everybody. 好啦,各位。 I want to welcome Harry and his daughter Michelle 我想对Harry和他女儿Michelle to Thanksgiving with us. 来参加我们的感恩节晚餐表示欢迎。 T

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I OK, Philip. This is your third cup of coffee. 好啦,Philip。这是你的第三杯咖啡了。 We should get to work, 我们得开始做事了, or we won't be finished by dinnertime. 要不然晚

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II OK. 好。 Do you know how to play charades? 你们会打哑谜吗? Frank, you've never played charades? Frank,你从来没玩过哑谜。 Nope. 没有。 Carl, you're sure you've never pla

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III ... my slogan is

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Philip ... Ellen. Philip ... Ellen。 Ah, Judge. 噢,法官。 How are you? 你好吗? How are you,my dear?好吗,亲爱的? Hello. 你好。 I think it's time for the wedding to begin. 我

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II And now for ... something old, 现在接着是……一些旧的, something new, something borrowed, 一些新的,一些借来的, and something blue. 和一些蓝色的。 OK. Let's see.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I I don't believe it! 我简直难以相信! What's wrong? 怎么了? Carter Boswell! Carter Boswell ! Who's Carter Boswell? 谁是Carter Boswell ? He's running for the school board. 他正在竞选

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Don't tell me. 别告诉我。 Please don't tell me. 请先别告诉我。 I recognize you ... 我认得你…… Oh, don't be silly, Arnie. 噢,别傻了,Arnie。 Of course you recognize

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II Hello. What can I do for you? 你好。我能为你做点什么? Hi. Fill 'er up. 嗨,把油箱加满。 I need a full tank. 我要满满一箱。 Check the hood? 要不要检查一下机子?

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

A Real Stewart ACT I There's nothing more joyous than the arrival of a new baby. 没有任何事能比新生儿的到来更令人喜悦了。 I am so excited. Mother! 我好兴奋,妈妈! Just imagine

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III How do you do? 你好。 Hello. 哈。 I'm Ralph Riley. 我叫Ralph Riley。 I'm Richard Stewart, and this is my wife, Marilyn. 我叫Richard Stewart,这是我妻子Marilyn。 Pleased to mee

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Thanks, Michelle. 谢谢,Michelle 。 I hope you like it. 希望你喜欢。 Isn't this baby outfit adorable? 这套婴儿装不是很可爱吗? With his name on it--

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II There's your teddy bear, Max. 这是你的玩具熊,Max。 He just loves that teddy bear 他就喜欢这个玩具熊 that Grandpa Philip bought for him. 祖父Philip给他买的。 I took him

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Hi, big guy. 嗨,好小子。 That must be Rita Mae. 那一定是Rita Mae。 She sure got here quickly. 她来得真快。 That's a good sign. 这是个好兆头。 She must like you and your

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Let's take a look at what the global media are saying about the Two Sessions. The Chinese leadership has defined 2015 as the key year of comprehensively deepening reforms. Hong Kong's Wen Wei Po says how the Chinese government will push forward refor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年