ACT III Here's the bag. 箱子拿来了。 Will he be OK, Dad? 他会没事吗,爸爸? I hope so. 希望没事。 That's it. 对啦。 That's the way. 就这样。 That's it. There. 很好,啊。 Oh,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

ACT I Hi, Grandpa. 嗨,爷爷。 Hi, Robbie. 嗨,Robbie。 Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? Yes, indeed. 对,正需要。 Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator, 替我从冰箱里拿两个鸡蛋来。 an

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

LESSON6GOTOACLINIC Receptionist:Sir,pleasefollowmetoExaminationRoomNumberThree. 接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。 Doctor:Goodmorning,ImDoctorLandry.WhatcanIdoforyoutoday? 医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么? Dashan:Oh,Doctor.Idontfeelwell.Mywh

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

LESSON 9 VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company. 大山:格伦,你好。 我是大山。再次感谢你昨天的款待。我们为能拜访、加深了解你们

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

LESSON 8 VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan. 大山:你好,我约好要见帕克先生,我叫大山。 Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here. 接待员:帕克先生,大山先生到了。 Glen: Dashan, long t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

LESSON7GOINGTOADEPARTMENTSTORE Rumei:Dashan,Imoverhere.Itsgreattoseeyou.Howdoyoufeel? 如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样? Dashan:Ifeelfinenow.Thedoctorwasright.Ireallyneededtogetsomerest. 大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

ACT I Who is it? 是谁? Dad. 爸爸。 Come on in, Dad. 请进来,爸爸。 I thought you might be hungry. 我想你大概饿了。 I brought you a chicken sandwich and a glass of milk. 我替你带来

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III I had an interview today, too. 我今天也参加了一个面谈。 I had a great interview 我参加了一次很精采的面试。 with Admissions at Columbia University. 与Columbia大学的招

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II Sorry, Robbie. Sorry to be late this morning, 对不起,Robbie。今天早上迟了点, but, well, we've still got some time for a cup of coffee. 不过,我们还有喝杯咖啡的时间。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III OK. 好。 If you want to adopt an animal, 如果你想收养动物, first we need to know some references. 首先我们得了解证明人。 References? 证明人? People we know? 我们认识的

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II I love parades. 我爱看游行。 The Thanksgiving Day parade is always such great fun. 感恩节的游行总是如此有趣。 Look at that Superman balloon! 你看那个超人气球! Wowee

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I Where's Mom? 妈妈呢? She went to a school-board meeting. 她去参加联合校董事会会议了。 I don't know how she does it. 我不知道她怎么办到的。 She sure keeps busy. 她真的

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I It looks wrong. 看起来不对劲。 Hmmm. It is wrong. 嗯。是不对劲。 Are they always that difficult to make? 领结这样难看吗? The truth is ... yes. 老实说……是很难看。

ACT I The mailman just dropped some mail in our box, Grandpa. 邮差刚刚塞进一些信件在我们的信箱,爷爷. Probably a lot of advertising and bills. 大概是一大堆广告和帐单. Why d

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I Ellen, I'd like your opinion. Ellen,我想听听你的意见。 About what? 关于什么? Well, Richard and I feel that with a baby coming 嗯,Richard和我觉得孩子快要出生了 we n

ACT III Hi. I'm Malcolm Stewart. 嗨。我是 Malcolm Stewart。 John Marchetta. 我是John Marchetta。 Sit down, sit down. 请坐,请坐。 Susan has told me a great deal about you. Susan告诉我许多

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II Sam, would you come in, please? Sam,请进来一下,好吗? You sound like something's bothering you, Susan. 看起来好像你有什么心思,Susan。 The sketches for the cover of the new dol

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I Is that you, Susan? 是你吗,Susan? It's me, Grandpa. 是我,爷爷。 Am I glad to see you! 我看到你真的很高兴! And am I glad to see you! 我看见你才高兴呢! I am also glad to b

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II It's almost ten o'clock. 差不多十点了。 I've got to go. Tomorrow is Monday, 我得走了。明天是星期一。 and work begins at eight in the morning for me. 早晨八点我就得开始

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

LESSON9VISITINGACANADIANFAMILY Dashan:Kathy,letusclearthetableforyou. 大山:让我们来替你收拾桌子吧。 Kathy:Oh,thanks. 凯西:啊,谢谢你们。 Christopher:Mom,ImgoingtowatchTVinthefamilyroom,okay? 克里斯托弗:妈妈,我到客厅去看电视,行吗? Kathy:Christop

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大