该项产品目前缺货 客户来信订购样品,并询问价格及是否有库存,若是有现货,则利用空运寄货给他。由于他上次询问一项产品(编号:9335-3221 30 set),当时没货,但现在有货,我想要一起寄

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

One of the chores I dislike the most is cleaning the kitchen. On Saturdays, I usually do a thorough job of cleaning the entire kitchen. First of all, I clean all of the dishes, put them in the dish drainer to air dry, and then scrub out the kitchen s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 在家—At Home

Part 8 Cargo Stowage Securing 1. Check hold for damage. 2. Straighten hold ladders. 3. Are hold vantilators operational? 4. Lubricate blocks of cranes. 5. Check the safe stowage carefully. 6. Check the separation of different cargoes carefully. 7. Cl

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 海事英语

We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company. 我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司。 Good morning, Mr. Black. Is there something I can do for you? 早上好,布莱克先生。我能为您做些什么吗? We

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's ComplaintsS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话2C: I'm afraid I'll have to cancel our order. 恐怕我必须取消我们的订单。 S: What's the matter? 怎么回事?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

I can't believe someone would take something that doesn't belong to them. It was parked in my own driveway. They didn't even have my keys. How did they start the engine? Now, I don't have any transportation. I hope my insurance will take care of it.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Hathcock We have an update on the situation,command. HQ We read you. Hathcock We have visual confirmation that the target _(1)_ is currently being transported via _(2)_ ship with _(3)_ registration of The 5 Star. HQ Roger that,we will have intel surv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

BEIJING: China today operationalised the second-largest airport terminal in Tibet close to the Indian border which will be able to handle 750000 passengers and 3000 tonnes of cargo annually by 2020. 北京:今天中国已启用在西藏靠近印度边

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Did those shipments get to Detroit this morning? No. They're gonna be a few days late. Did you use FedEx Express like I asked you? No. Remind me again why I keep you around here? You're my dad. When you need fast and reliable service, relax, it's Fed

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Care Mark/Caution Mark 小心搬运 Handle with care 此面朝上 This side up 请勿抛掷 Dont throw down 易腐物品 Perishable goods 请勿平放 Not to be laid flat 请勿用钩 No hooks 保持冷藏 Keep cool, Keep in cool place 避免日光直

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

物流行业术语单词(二) Conference 公会 Congestion 拥挤 Congestion surcharge 拥挤费 Con-ro ship 集装箱/滚装两用船 Consecutive voyages 连续航程 Consign 托运 Consignee 收货人 Consignor 发货人 Consignment 托运;托运的货物 Consolidation (groupage) 拼箱 C

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。 Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、跟单 信用证 常用条款及短语 (1)special additional risk 特别附加险 (2)failure to delivery 交货不到险 (3)import duty 进口 关税 险 (4)on deck 仓面险 (5)rejection 拒收险 (6)aflatoxin 黄曲霉素险 (7)fire risk exte

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Market 市场 What do people do at a market. 人们在市场上做什么呢? People can buy and sell goods at a market. 人们能在市场上进行商品买卖。 A long time ago, each town had a market. 很久以前,每个市镇都有市场。 I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

Country Roads, old theatre marquee signs; Parkin' lots, and billboards flyin' by. Spanish moss, little hick town squares; Wild roses on a river bank: girl its almost like you're there Oh, every mile, a memory; every song, another scene, From some old

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Negotiation about inspection 检验商议 Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods. 早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。 Great, that's what I have in mind. 太好了,我也正

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

unit 444 轮船现状 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Nowodays, ships and boats are no longer so important in transportation as they used to be. A:如今,轮船在交通中的重要性大不如从前了。 B:True. With the extension of railways and h

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

See ye not then, shipmates, that Jonah sought to flee worldwide from God? Miserable man! 那么,你们是否看到,船友们,约拿竟想远走高飞,避开上帝!这个可怜的家伙! Oh! most contemptible and worthy of all scorn; with slouched hat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

There are some footage for you of the moment when an unmanned NASA rocket bound for the International Space Station, exploded upon launch on Tuesday evening. These are amateur videos gathered by the Associated Press. The rocket blew up over the Virgi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月

A new roll-on/roll-off ship delivered last month to China's southernmost city of Sansha has set off on its maiden voyage. The ship, the Sansha Number One, will increase cargo and passenger transportation capacity between the island groups in the Sout

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年